Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Crabtree
    1 year deal, could be OK with Cooper or White.

Comment

• People knock Crabtree for a lack of speed/explosion. No, it's his inability to catch the ball that's hurt him the most. You can be slow footed but still make a big impact and get that long term paycheck (Anquan Boldin).

If he can catch the ball this year than he'll be worth the money. It doesn't help him that he has a sophomore QB playing for the Raiders tossing to him. I think Greg Jennings would have been the better choice on a one year deal and I am not a Greg Jennings fan after how he acted when Green Bay wouldn't pay him the big money.

Comment

• i just don't like Crabtree, it goes back to the original draft itself. it's a raider fan thing!

re: catching the ball, he had a bad year last year (injuries. team upheaval) but i do think he's still one of the better hands/route running WR's in the game.

i still hope we draft one of cooper/white or trade down and take Strong/Perriman.

Who do you guys want your team to draft?
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Hernandez gets the Guildy verdict. Crazy.

Comment

• Well guys, the Browns unveiled there new uniforms yesterday (This counts as news, folks):

IN all honesties, I don't mind the change except for those pants.... what's with the writing? Its just ruins what could be a great uniform for me.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cash grab. They should have stuck with their old traditional uniforms.

Joey wrote: View Post
              Hernandez gets the Guildy verdict. Crazy.
              My gut based on all I know about the case and the background on Hernandez which has surfaced is that they got it right. Now it's time to go after his friends for their part.

Life without parole. It may not end here. They're investigating him for a drive by as well; two people murdered in that case. There's not much more they can do unless the crime happened in a state with the death penalty.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                My gut based on all I know about the case and the background on Hernandez which has surfaced is that they got it right. Now it's time to go after his friends for their part.

Life without parole. It may not end here. They're investigating him for a drive by as well; two people murdered in that case. There's not much more they can do unless the crime happened in a state with the death penalty.
                I thought he did it for sure, but with the lack of real evidence and a motive, I figured he'd walk.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I thought he did it for sure, but with the lack of real evidence and a motive, I figured he'd walk.
                  That's exactly how I felt. Surprised by the verdict.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    That's exactly how I felt. Surprised by the verdict.
                    I'm not so shocked. They clearly thought he was guilty, even with the lack of evidence. If he did it, then we have a open-and-shut case. If not, you just put a innocent man behind bars for life.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Just watched the video of the jury declaring the verdict. Hernandez was stone cold, seriously, librarians show more emotion than this while on the job. He took a seat but it was because they were cuffing/securing a convicted murderer.

I don't know, maybe he was trying to look hard, putting on his maximum security prison face. He's going to need that because he's about to be put in a cage with the worst of the worst.

Comment

• Here is a link to a video where an attorney gives his professional take on the verdict: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12694729

He sort of sounded as surprised as us; to paraphrase, the evidence was weak but there was enough questionable things to turn the tide.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I'm not so shocked. They clearly thought he was guilty, even with the lack of evidence. If he did it, then we have a open-and-shut case. If not, you just put a innocent man behind bars for life.
                          I think you are under appreciating how difficult it is to convict murder without the murder weapon.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I think you are under appreciating how difficult it is to convict murder without the murder weapon.
                            Leave the gun take the canneolis

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I get the feeling that with the verdict in on Hernandez the prosecution now puts the severe squeeze on the other two to fess up on the trigger man. They could plea bargain to get a lesser sentence and it puts the ribbon on the just completed prosecution.

I understand though that under MA law, if someone by their presence participated/abetted in a killing they are just as culpable as if they pulled the trigger. So there's that but with a plea bargain the state does not have to go thru the whole court proceedings again.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                I get the feeling that with the verdict in on Hernandez the prosecution now puts the severe squeeze on the other two to fess up on the trigger man. They could plea bargain to get a lesser sentence and it puts the ribbon on the just completed prosecution.

I understand though that under MA law, if someone by their presence participated/abetted in a killing they are just as culpable as if they pulled the trigger. So there's that but with a plea bargain the state does not have to go thru the whole court proceedings again.
                                Hernandez did admit to being there, didn't he? Thought I saw something about the surprise that Hernandez admitted to being there (or perhaps it was just to fighting with the victim that night at the club). Will try to find link to confirm.

Comment

Working...
                                X