No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the biggest bungle fuck ever to end a game... Burfict hit was so dirty and then Pacman gets another 15 yarder? Bleedin eejits!

Comment

• Comment

• It's -21C (google weather) in Minnesota at the moment...

-11C in stadium:

Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jan 10, 2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• The Seahawks r getting shut out tonight..

EDIT: Russ.

EDIT 2: Walsh. Poor guy.
          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jan 10, 2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            The Seahawks r getting shut out tonight..

EDIT: Russ.

EDIT 2: Walsh. Poor guy.
            Oh gosh... what a brutal kick that was by Walsh! 27 yarder for crying out loud, when the guy was hitting a 47 yarder straight down the pipe not long before. I didn't watch the replay too closely yet, but apparently the hold was just brutal, so some of the blame should be on that guy too.

Comment

• Definitely time for a new Ace Ventura movie
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Somebody keep a close eye on that Walsh guy now though ....

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Somebody keep a close eye on that Walsh guy now though ....

I still remember going to see this movie in the theatre. It was a 14A movie and I was only 13 and my cousin was 12, we lied about our age saying we were 14 and the chick was asking for ID. What kind of ID does a 14 year old have? lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I still remember going to see this movie in the theatre. It was a 14A movie and I was only 13 and my cousin was 12, we lied about our age saying we were 14 and the chick was asking for ID. What kind of ID does a 14 year old have? lol
                    I have almost the identical story but it was for Austin Powers.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I have almost the identical story but it was for Austin Powers.
                      Yep. That was me with American Pie. Lol

Comment

• The kicker is getting all the blame and he's accepting it like a professional but AP is the guy who made the costly fumble which led to the Vikings losing the lead. It's not all on any of them. That said a kickers life is similar to that of a goalie or a pitcher because when you're on everyone loves you but you're merely one slump away from being despised.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          The kicker is getting all the blame and he's accepting it like a professional but AP is the guy who made the costly fumble which led to the Vikings losing the lead. It's not all on any of them. That said a kickers life is similar to that of a goalie or a pitcher because when you're on everyone loves you but you're merely one slump away from being despised.
                          I just watched the 30 for 30 on the Boy I Love Losing Superbowls Bills last week. Scott Norwood was the brunt of a lot of jokes for years for missing that kick(48 yarder, mind you), but the city of Buffalo really rallied around him and stuck with him throughout the years. He was getting really choked up most of his time on camera. It was a good watch, brought back some memories for sure. Plus it showed the Cowboys beating them twice... I barely remember those good ol days now, it's been so long!

Comment

• Remember this a couple years back:
                            REGINA (CP) -- Saskatchewan Roughriders kicker Paul McCallum, who missed two field goals in a 27-25 loss to the B.C. Lions in the CFL West final including a chance to win it in overtime Sunday, has received threats from angry fans and had manure dumped on his lawn.

"We're taking it very seriously," said Regina police spokeswoman Elizabeth Popowich. "I think everyone is really dismayed by this sort of event."

Popowich said the first call reporting that the kicker's house had been pelted with eggs came in about an hour after the game was over.

While McCallum's wife was out cleaning up the mess, a second vehicle pulled up and dumped the manure.

Shortly after that another vehicle passed by and the people inside allegedly uttered "threats against the property of the home owner," Popowich said.

She would not elaborate on what the threats were.
                            http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/WeirdNe...15/715814.html

Damn, I can't believe its 2016, this above happened two years ago. 2014 was a blur and in 2015 we achieved lightspeed.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Remember this a couple years back:
                              http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/WeirdNe...15/715814.html

Damn, I can't believe its 2016, this above happened two years ago. 2014 was a blur and in 2015 we achieved lightspeed.
                              Horrible.

Comment

• Burfict suspended three games for "repeated violations of player safety rules".

Comment

Working...
                                X