Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    I hate the Cheatriots. Pretty sure they're going back to the Super Bowl though.
    Shush, Mack.

Comment

• oh wow what a catch

EDIT: Wow.. Cobb is done w/ chest injury.
      Last edited by rocwell; Sat Jan 16, 2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Car vs. Sea keeps skipping over our heads because Pats and Packers were playing tonight. Ee forgot about the 2015 juggernaut and the Persistent Sherman-ators. An eventful Sunday tomorrow

Comment

• How in thee sam hell did A-Rod make that throw to tie it up? That was truly unbelievable, but by the way he tossed the ball twice prior to that TD play, I really felt he had a great shot at it. Cross-body ,60 yards plus for a TD though ? Wow! But then Larry Fitz comes back in OT with a monster play up to the 4, then gets the call on the pitch to score the GWTD!

Poor Apollo... that one's gonna sting for a bit.

Comment

• Oh wow what a start

Comment

• Panthers came to play
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• What the heck Seattle? Feels like I'm watching Panthers vs Browns right now

Comment

• Well, Seattle is getting destroyed
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I dislike the Seahawks, but this is a bit much... I don't wanna see blowouts in the playoffs.

Comment

• I put $500 on Seahawks-Panthers UNDER 44 PTS last night. Ugh. Sharps(pro bettors) actually backed this bet just before the game as well...

t

Comment

• Seahawks getting slaughtered lool
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          How in thee sam hell did A-Rod make that throw to tie it up? That was truly unbelievable, but by the way he tossed the ball twice prior to that TD play, I really felt he had a great shot at it. Cross-body ,60 yards plus for a TD though ? Wow! But then Larry Fitz comes back in OT with a monster play up to the 4, then gets the call on the pitch to score the GWTD!

Poor Apollo... that one's gonna sting for a bit.
                          Hey, tough year with the injuries. I'm pretty thankful they hung in there and made it this far. Jody Nelson was sorely missed. Good on Janis coming up so big but damn, they were missing their top three receivers. Rodgers had a legendary performance. Wow. He connected on 4th & 20 on his own 4. Then he rushes up the field gets that last play off to send it to OT. As good at the throw was, Janis had to make an amazing one arm catch with someone hanging off him. He's a great athlete and made a name for himself last night with huge clutch plays. We're talking about a late rounder who wasnt even a lock to make the team in August and only played a few snaps during the season.

This loss is on the coaching. They did not coach a good game and if it weren't for Rodgers the Packers would have been out of it most of the game.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Seahawks getting slaughtered lool
                            I'm loving it. The Panthers just need to grind it and play clock control in the second half.

Comment

• Hey they scored
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hopefully Seattle comes all the way back, only to fail in the dying seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X