Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Well Mack, last night was some entertaining football. The 'boys made a huge mistake last night by not running down the clock more.
    After those first couple plays that moved them out of the sun being in Rodgers’s eyes, it felt pretty inevitable.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I remember the days of Vince Carter in his prime in Toronto and all the miraculous comebacks he made in the fourth quarter of games. You never felt out of it because you knew he had another level within him that no one else on the floor had. I get that same excitement from watching Rodgers. You just know he's saving the best for last and you know anything is possible.

In other news Cody should have took my advice on transactions in dynasty. Gio is a good player but he's essentially a reserve and irrelevant. You got to swing for the fences if you want to win these things. He may have missed out on a stud.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        What a brutal day. Injuries today... damn.
        Hopefully Odell Beckham can make it back to 100%. That was sickening to watch.

Comment

Hopefully Odell Beckham can make it back to 100%. That was sickening to watch.
          Apparently he has a good chance for 100% recovery, but I guess that's just from a medical standpoint.

Comment

• tf is wrong with Sam Bradford? He can barely move.

Comment

• He looks like he has a severe case of Sam Bradford.

Comment

Well Mack, last night was some entertaining football. The 'boys made a huge mistake last night by not running down the clock more.
                No idea why they threw that ball on second down man... i just knew Rodgers would march down field for a TD to break our hearts. It's also why I didn't do much cheering in the first half when we were up 21-6, it was just inevitable. I have zero trust that the Cowboys defense can get a stop when they need to. But hey, at least he kills everyone else too! I fucking hate playing that guy, but he's too great not to admire.

Comment

• Yeah, the best way to stop him is through clock management. They did that right in the first half. I mean Elliot got like 30 carries in the game.

The thing that really killed the Cowboys is their total collapse in defending the ground game. A busted up Packers O-line and a no name third stringer ripped them a new one. They really made it too easy for Rodgers to get into striking distance.

The Cowboys are still a legit contender though.

Comment

Yeah, the best way to stop him is through clock management. They did that right in the first half. I mean Elliot got like 30 carries in the game.

The thing that really killed the Cowboys is their total collapse in defending the ground game. A busted up Packers O-line and a no name third stringer ripped them a new one. They really made it too easy for Rodgers to get into striking distance.

The Cowboys are still a legit contender though.
                    They should get better as the season goes along and guys hopefully get healthier. David Irving just got back from suspension and no Sean Lee or Anthony Hitchens in the LB corps is a huge loss. Both should be back soon, so I still have some faith. Much tougher sked this year though, I was hoping for 11-5 or 10-6 at worst - Philly is looking really good which is somewhat surprising.

Adrian Peterson just got traded to Zona. lol

Comment

• So unless the Packers can talk Tony Romo out of retirement, they're done.

I mean, who knows maybe this is Colin Kaepernick's big shot but I'd rather see them tailspin to a high draft pick than sign him... And there's no guarantee he would be an improvement.

Comment

So unless the Packers can talk Tony Romo out of retirement, they're done.

I mean, who knows maybe this is Colin Kaepernick's big shot but I'd rather see them tailspin to a high draft pick than sign him... And there's no guarantee he would be an improvement.
                        Kaep just filed a grievance with league claiming collusion. Fat chance he gets signed by anyone now.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Kaep just filed a grievance with league claiming collusion. Fat chance he gets signed by anyone now.
                          Good luck proving his claim as well.

Comment

Good luck proving his claim as well.
                            Exactly. Like or it or not, the owners can sign whomever TF they want.

Comment

• You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Deshaun Watson has suffered a torn ACL in practice.. ffs. Non-contact injury.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Thu Nov 2, 2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Deshaun Watson has torn his ACL in practice.. ffs. Non-contact injury.
                                That really sucks man. Hate hearing about these injuries to the good guys... Hope he makes it back for the beginning of next season. ACL's suck!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X