Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    I don't understand what they mean by temporary "hold". Why did judge only allow Zeke to play in one game? I mean it should last much longer. There are no case judges assigned, nobody heard arguments. This is shambles
    Don't know, don't care... I just like seeing ACTIVE next to his name for each upcoming game. It would be great if he's available vs the Seagles next week, time to knock them down a peg.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        This is how Dallas was able to get Zeke, Jaylon Smith and Dak. I fully support tanking once your team loses its star.

Comment

• They would be unstoppable with a Zeke type talent carrying the ball.

Comment

• Fire goodell!!!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Fire goodell!!!
              Not his fault though. Zeke's people accepted personal conduct policy, so it doesn't matter if he's guilty or not. Under this policy, NFL has unlimited authority. And court has no other choice but to agree with them

Comment

Not his fault though. Zeke's people accepted personal conduct policy, so it doesn't matter if he's guilty or not. Under this policy, NFL has unlimited authority. And court has no other choice but to agree with them
                We're not talking about Zeke's peeps, aight?!

Fire Goodell! Gingers have no souls!

He has bungled everything for a few years now, certainly not worth $40M+/year. I hope Jerry gets his wish lol

Comment

We're not talking about Zeke's peeps, aight?!

He has bungled everything for a few years now, certainly not worth $40M+/year. I hope Jerry gets his wish lol
                  How much?!?!

Comment

How much?!?!
                    That's what he's been getting. No player earns that much! Now he's up for a new contract and Uncle Jerry is trying to prevent that.

Comment

That's what he's been getting. No player earns that much! Now he's up for a new contract and Uncle Jerry is trying to prevent that.
                      That's insane. 40 fucking million. Crazy. League is failing, ratings have dropped, promises not fulfilled and he's still being paid $40 fucking million?

P.S. NFL pledged $100m for brain research back in 2016 and they've only funded one study focused on jockeys, not football players.

Comment

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• And the Pats go out and sign Marty B after his GB release... what a shitty day to be alive.

Comment

• He's not he same player this year. For them to land him means most of the league passed. I think the tank is on the way.

Comment

• Researcher: Aaron Hernandez's brain tissue reveals severe damage

Former Patriots player Aaron Hernandez had severe damage to his brain from sports-related head injuries that are known to impede decision-making and cause aggression, said a Boston University researcher who announced the pathology results today.

“In any individual, we can’t take the pathology and explain the behavior,” said Dr. Ann McKee director of the Boston University Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Center and chief of neuropathology for the VA Boston Healthcare System. “But we can say collectively, in our collective experience, that individuals with CTE and CTE of this severity have difficulty with impulse control, decision making, inhibition or impulses or aggression, often emotional volatility and rage behavior.”
                              http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc..._severe_damage

Comment

• I bet Vontaze Burfict has some serious CTE.

Comment

Working...
                                X