Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    They're Americans... Living in America. Making millions and millions from the opportunities afforded them because they're Americans living in America.

Anyway, you missed the point. Don't tell me you agree and then try to take down my point. Come on, really? And I'm in the majority on this topic based on polls and shrinking viewership. Not that this "proves" I'm right...
    Perhaps I should have clarified what it was I agreed with in your post...the first 2 sentences I believe. Sorry.

And, I am not sure what point I missed.

I noticed/agreed with Axel's post and would rather not duplicate.... except to express again that being in the majority of any poll can frequently be on the wrong side of any issue and indeed history. One finds this all the time.

My own peeve about the NFL is their sleepwalking thru the very real dangers and assistance/obligations related to CTE. The obfuscating is abysmal and immoral in my view. Hockey as well is doing this too.
    Last edited by Bendit; Tue Nov 21, 2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          They're shyte. If they lose next week, I'm foregoing the rest of this year and will start fresh in 2018.

I can't believe how abysmal the offense has been without Zeke, it's downright atrocious. And the defense without Sean Lee is just a laughing stock. I can't believe there's nobody that can step up on either side of the ball to make a difference...

I kinda hope they lose out and stock up on defensive players in the draft - but then again I hope they win out and go on a Super Bowl run. Fun fucking times for a Cowboys fan, and it all starts with the Deadskins next Thursday night. Yippee...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            They're shyte. If they lose next week, I'm foregoing the rest of this year and will start fresh in 2018.

I can't believe how abysmal the offense has been without Zeke, it's downright atrocious. And the defense without Sean Lee is just a laughing stock. I can't believe there's nobody that can step up on either side of the ball to make a difference...

I kinda hope they lose out and stock up on defensive players in the draft - but then again I hope they win out and go on a Super Bowl run. Fun fucking times for a Cowboys fan, and it all starts with the Deadskins next Thursday night. Yippee...
            Stephen A. Smith rn:

Comment

Stephen A. Smith rn:

Yea, make my day worse why don't you!

Comment

• Eli Manning has been benched. What?!

Comment

• Starting QBs for Week 13

Geno Smith
                  Ryan Fitzpatrick
                  Brett Hundley
                  Jacoby Brissett
                  Trevor Siemian
                  Matt Moore
                  Josh McCown
                  Tom Savage
                  Blaine Gabbert
                  Mitch Trubisky
                  DeShone Kizer

LOL

Comment

Starting QBs for Week 13

Geno Smith
                    Ryan Fitzpatrick
                    Brett Hundley
                    Jacoby Brissett
                    Trevor Siemian
                    Matt Moore
                    Josh McCown
                    Tom Savage
                    Blaine Gabbert
                    Mitch Trubisky
                    DeShone Kizer

LOL
                    Hardest position in pro sports! Can't get more than about 10 guys in the whole world that are pretty good at it at an elite level.

Comment

• weeeeeeeee're baaaaaa-aaaaaack!

Maybe?

Comment

• Gronk got a 1 game suspension for this nonsense BS?

Dirty ass shit, but I guess it's just Gronk being Gronk. Imagine if it was Vonatze Burfict that did this? This league can't get anything right.

#FireGoodell

Comment

Gronk got a 1 game suspension for this nonsense BS?

Dirty ass shit, but I guess it's just Gronk being Gronk. Imagine if it was Vonatze Burfict that did this? This league can't get anything right.

#FireGoodell
                          Oh yeah, this is bad. Bears' LB got two games suspension back in late Sep if I remember correctly.

Comment

• This league is out of control. It seems that the players are unwilling to control their own impulses and behaviour. They actually would put one of their own in harms way. smfh. Gronk should have been thrown out right after and lost a bunch of games. He gets 1. What a f. joke. And he appeals it...hahaha. They should double it for appealing....the idiot.

Comment

• Reports are they just signed that ginger goof clown commissioner to an extension. What a soap opera...

Comment

Reports are they just signed that ginger goof clown commissioner to an extension. What a soap opera...
                                Did he get a jet for life?

Comment

Working...
                                X