X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Did he get a jet for life?
    lol probably...

Actually, I think he only got a 3 year deal. He gets to move into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and use Air Force One for the following 8 years once this deal is up.

Comment

• Damn!!

Goodell made $212m from 2006-2015. Only two athletes earned more in that time frame. Kobe and Alex Rodriguez. (salary)

Comment

Damn!!

Goodell made $212m from 2006-2015. Only two athletes earned more in that time frame. Kobe and Alex Rodriguez. (salary)
        Yea, that's messed up. The NFL did thrive during that period, but it's certainly taking a huge hit this year with all the drama going on.

The suspensions and fines are just so inconsistent, it boggles my mind how this continues to be the case. Brady, Zeke, Ray Rice, Suh, Pacman, Burfict, Gronk... countless others where the suspension given just doesn't fit the crime, whether it be too little or too much.

Comment

• Yo.. wtf... Tom Savage is back on the field. He appeared to have a seizure just 5 minutes ago.
          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 10, 2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• And Savage is done. NFL's concussion protocol is shambles. Everyone saw that Savage had a fucking seizure after getting hit.

Comment

• So, Eagles think that Carson Wentz has a torn acl............... This game.

Comment

So, Eagles think that Carson Wentz has a torn acl............... This game.
                Damn... The guy was having an amazing season. I hope it's not that bad...

Comment

• And I'm taking partial blame because anyone on my fantasy team this year seemed marked for a devestating injury. It's been the kiss of death for many players. I can't buy a break and yet the W's keep coming.

Comment

• Eagles just confirmed it, Wentz has a torn acl. Dude stayed in for 4 plays and threw a TD pass after tearing his acl. Tough cookie.

Comment

Eagles just confirmed it, Wentz has a torn acl. Dude stayed in for 4 plays and threw a TD pass after tearing his acl. Tough cookie.
                      He looks to be the future of the league if he can recover.

Comment

• I shed no tears, Fuck Philly fans. They always had a blast when our QB went down, now they suffer the same fate.

Best of luck to Wentz though, I feel yo pain!

Comment

• Oh my...

https://deadspin.com/nfl-network-sus...ath-1821206708

NFL Network has suspended Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans while investigating claims of sexual harassment from a lawsuit filed by one of their former colleagues.

00:00
                          00:00
                          Jami Cantor, who worked as a wardrobe stylist for NFL Network, filed a wrongful termination suit against NFL Enterprises in Los Angeles Superior Court back in October. As first reported by Bloomberg, she described incidents of harassment by the three retired players, as well as Eric Weinberger, a former network executive producer and current president of Bill Simmons Media Group.

In the suit, Cantor claims that Faulk groped her breasts and behind and asked “deeply personal and invasive questions” about her sex life. She said that both Taylor and Weinberger sent her inappropriate pictures, with Taylor additionally sending her a video of him masturbating in the shower. Cantor also noted that Weinberger said on one occasion that she was “put on earth to pleasure me” and pressed his crotch against her, asking her to touch it. She also described receiving explicit texts from former NFL Network analyst Donovan McNabb, who currently appears on ESPN.

The network has suspended the three former players. Bill Simmons could not be reached for comment by Bloomberg regarding Weinberger’s role in his company.

Cantor filed an amended complaint on Monday, which goes into far greater detail about workplace harassment. In addition to the incidents described above, Cantor notes Weinberger requesting that she join him in an office bathroom because he was “super horny” and sending her a text reading, “watching you walk down the hall makes me crazy, your ass drives me insane.”

She notes that Evans propositioned her multiple times and repeatedly made lewd overtures:

Heath Evans sent Plaintiff nude pictures of himself on at least two separate occasions. Mr. Evans constantly propositioned Plaintiff to have sex with him. Mr. Evans also made several sexually inappropriate comments to Plaintiff, such as, “you’re making me horny,” and “needed to get in you deep and hard.”

She describes Faulk asking her for her favorite sex position, whether she liked oral sex and whether she dated black men. Cantor claims that his behavior soon escalated into something physical:

As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting Plaintiff to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, “when are you gonna get on this already?” He also pinned Plaintiff against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.

She also describes harassment from NFL Network analysts who have since left the company. From Eric Davis:

...came into Plaintiff’s office pretending to ask for help with his clothes so he could grab and push/rub his body against Plaintiff. Mr. Davis made lewd comments to Plaintiff in her office and while on set, such as, “when are we going to spend time together?” “I want you so bad,” “my cock is so hard because of you right now,” “you look like a woman who knows what to do in bed,” “you look like you would be an animal in the sheets,” “[Mr. Davis] loved really rough sex and would love to be able to spank [Plaintiff] so hard it would leave marks,” “can tell you like it rough and would love it.” Mr. Davis also asked Plaintiff to have rough sex with him, and said that he wanted to choke Plaintiff from behind until Plaintiff begged him to stop. Also, while Plaintiff was working on set on a ladder, Mr. Davis grabbed Plaintiff’s behind, slid his hand between Plaintiff’s legs, and touched Plaintiff’s privates, while saying, “I can’t handle your ass it is so luscious.” When Plaintiff slapped his hand away, Mr. Davis aggressively told Plaintiff to never push his hand away again.”

And from Warren Sapp, who was fired from the network after soliciting a prostitute at the Super Bowl in 2015:

...came into the restroom while Plaintiff was preparing clothes, and urinated in front of her. Plaintiff screamed at him to get out, but Mr. Sapp laughed and told Plaintiff, “Sorry mama, but your office shouldn’t be our shitter.” Plaintiff complained to the NFL, but nothing was done until Plaintiff told the NFL she would work in the hallway. Mr. Sapp also gave Plaintiff sex toys as a Christmas gifts three years in a row, showed Plaintiff nude pictures of numerous women he claimed to have slept with, and openly talked about his sex life in front of Plaintiff and other NFL employees, including supervisors.

Some of the specific texts she received from McNabb are also included:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” and “why don’t you CUM over after work.”
                          Unbelievable...

Comment

• I just don't get it... They must be fucking sick. These celebrities are getting excited over this kind of stuff is just.. crazy.

As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting Plaintiff to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, “when are you gonna get on this already?” He also pinned Plaintiff against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.
                            STROKING HIS GENITALS IN FRONT OF HER.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

What happened to drunkish one-night stands? Is that not enough to manage your sex drive?

Comment

I just don't get it... They must be fucking sick. These celebrities are getting excited over this kind of stuff is just.. crazy.

STROKING HIS GENITALS IN FRONT OF HER.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

What happened to drunkish one-night stands? Is that not enough to manage your sex drive?
                              It's just funny to me that all the Hollywood types want to persecute Trump(or people like him) for his behavior, yet behind closed doors they're the exact same. They make me sick to my stomach... scumbags, the lot of 'em.

Comment

• Not you too Marshall Faulk. Damn it. Is everyone a fucking perv?

Comment

Working...
                                X