No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watch the movie Concussion? Just saw it last night. The NFL is sickening.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Whoa, poor attitude there Machine. The NFL can't be bothered dealing with player health, they have their hands full with the important stuff like players sock height and shoe colors.

Comment

• So... James Harrison is officially a New England Patriot.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          So... James Harrison is officially a New England Patriot.
          Very weird... Pats trying to get info on Steelers from him, he's probably working with Steelers to get info on Pats(good luck!).

At this point, I'm looking forward to the draft. I wish I could be saying i want to see who the new Head Coach of Dallas would be, but that ain't happening under Jerry's watch. That Ginger is in too good with the boss...

Comment

• Just to give added props, congrats to Doc for winning season eight of our Keeper League and congrats to Mangokid for winning season six of our Dynasty League. Both of them put together strong teams that got it done when it mattered the most: week 15 and week 16. With injuries and rest games it's no easy task to accomplish that.

These leagues tend to need an intake of one or two teams per season to keep them whole and so any NFL fans in here who are interested in either or both leagues let me know and I'll place you on the waitlist for the 2018 season. And of course, don't worry if you're new to fantasy. Everyone has to start somewhere and our leagues are full of dudes who are willing to explain things.

Comment

• Oh and in case you're interested, Fantasy Pros has put together a list of the most accurate Fantasy Analysts overall but also with a breakdown of accuracy by position.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/accuracy/

Comment

• So it turns out the Patriots are just like the rest of the world in that they also hate the Patriots.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yeah, wow.

Jimmy looked so great with such a horrible cast to work with. He literally turned that team around at the tail end of last season by himself. I think he's going to be one of this new era's great ones. Similar to Rogers, he got to learn the trade behind a future hall of famer and great coach.

Similarly to Rogers he had to deal with some political bullshit but unlike Rogers his coach's support wasn't enough. To turn down $18M/year plus bonuses if he plays is certainly a statement.

And gee this Guerrero character seems like a cancer for the team... Fun times! I can see losers on the horizon!

Comment

• “I’m sure Bill knows this is his last chance to be the Giants coach,” a source close to Belichick said Friday. “Bill sees an opening — an opening to get to the Giants.”

The source has not spoken to Belichick since the story came out, but is very familiar with The Hoodie’s desire to coach the Giants.

The source also said he’s not certain if the reported friction and tension in New England will prompt Belichick to force his way out, but if he does, he said he is certain, “The Giants are the only place he wants to be.”
                    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3739643

Comment

• I hope this is just the NY media trying to drum up some news. I might have to quit watching the NFL for his tenure there... imagine the players he'd get coaching in NY?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I hope this is just the NY media trying to drum up some news. I might have to quit watching the NFL for his tenure there... imagine the players he'd get coaching in NY?
                        Did Gruden got an ownership stake in the Raiders?

Comment

Did Gruden got an ownership stake in the Raiders?
                          No, but 10 years and $100M lol... stupid Raiders.

Comment

• Browns 0-16 parade

Comment

• Are you kidding me, Vikings. Wow. What a finish

Comment

Are you kidding me, Vikings. Wow. What a finish

Sign this guy up for the FOX broadcast.

Comment

Working...
                                X