Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Vrabel killing 1:46 in the 4th quarter by using false starts and delay of game penalties before their punt is exactly the kind of king move that Belichek always used to pull and it is fitting that it was used against him.
    I watched the game ... and the viciousness in Bellyache's face while berating the refs during those timeouts was a joy to witness.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

I watched the game ... and the viciousness in Bellyache's face while berating the refs during those timeouts was a joy to witness.
      Oh for sure. You can bet that he will bring it up to the competition committee this off-season now that it's been used against him lol
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• https://brobible.com/sports/article/...tans-patriots/

He literally used it himself before, no sympathy for the Chowdaheads.

A very exciting weekend of football. I always find the first 2 weekends of the NFL playoffs to be the 2 best weekends of football all year.

Josh Allen completely crumpled under real pressure.

Cowboys just signed Mike McCarthy as their new HC... meh.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Cowboys just signed Mike McCarthy as their new HC... meh.
          Might be a good fit and I do think its an upgrade. He was in GB too long, he lost the team. He has the hardware though.

Comment

• Brady and his wife, former supermodel Gisele Bündchen, are asking $33.9 million for their gated estate in Massachusetts, a roughly $8-million reduction from when the property first hit the market last summer.
            https://www.latimes.com/business/rea...housing-market

Goodbye you cheating Patriots. Good riddance.

Comment

• Was doing a little googling of one DK Metcalf who had a very good game Sunday and found this ... the 6-pack and other physical stats ? ... amazing!!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Might be a good fit and I do think its an upgrade. He was in GB too long, he lost the team. He has the hardware though.
                Well at least he'll have a qb who will listen to him

Comment

• Indeed but I'm not yet sold as to if the QB is in the elite club.

Comment

Indeed but I'm not yet sold as to if the QB is in the elite club.
                    No special knowledge here but the info on McCarthy is he has been a good helper to QBs in his career. And yes Prescott cannot be considered elite for sure. But if there are rungs to climb and Jerry J.is probably thinking McCarthy can help out. Rodgers probably felt McC had now become a hindrance/too conservative ... but I have no idea ...and the way the NFL works now losing players on your O line and top receivers can make a coach change up on strategy. Jordy and Cobb were big losses in GB.

Comment

• Welll, that was a kick in the nutsack for the Ravens...

Some observations:
                      1) Over confident Balt. possibly
                      2) Full marks to the TT front defense especially who outplayed the off. line of the Ravens and upset Jackson's rhythm
                      3) Ravens changed their off. m.o. ...threw too much
                      4) With no skin in the game... that throw by Tannehill for the second td was one of the best heaves & catch I've seen in a long time
                      5) Vrable is making a name for himself

Comment

• So Antonio Brown threw a bag of dicks at the mother of his children and the police... Seriously.

Comment

So Antonio Brown threw a bag of dicks at the mother of his children and the police... Seriously.
                          Did not realize that gummy bears shaped as penises was a popular choice in candy. smh.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Did not realize that gummy bears shaped as penises was a popular choice in candy. smh.
                            You ever hear the saying "you are what you eat"?

Comment

• Well its the big day....
                              Hope its a good game.
                              KC's offense against SanFrans defence.

Pulling for Andy Reid today and I think he gets his Super Bowl and Pat Mahomes moves to the head of the QB class....
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Think its not as high scoring as many think. 23-17 San Fran
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X