Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    As a giants fan I just have 1 thing to say... Fuck you Doug Petersen. Bandwagoning the Bill's from here on out. A matchup in the AFC finals with the champs has the making of a classic
    Ah.. the 6 and 10 Giants should look at themselves instead of asking the 4 and 12 Eagles to win it for them. .
    But welcome to BillsMafia brother.

So who does everyone have in a great football weekend ?
    1. Indy vs Buffalo.... Bills ..
    2. Rams at Seattle.... Seattle
    3. Washington at Tampa..... Tampa (but brady takes a beating from that line of the WFC)
    4. Baltimore at Tennesse......Tennesse... Derrick Henry does it again..
    5. Da Bears at New Orleans... New Orleans .. I wanna so pick a Mtich Miracle.. but I can't.
    6. Cleveland at Pittsburgh..... UPSET SPECIAL ...The hier to the throne of Jameis Winston (The Most Exciting QB in Football) Baker Mayfield gets his first playoff win.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Ah.. the 6 and 10 Giants should look at themselves instead of asking the 4 and 12 Eagles to win it for them. .
      But welcome to BillsMafia brother

So who does everyone have in a great football weekend ?
      1. Indy vs Buffalo.... Bills ..
      2. Rams at Seattle.... Seattle
      3. Washington at Tampa..... Tampa (but brady takes a beating from that line of the WFC)
      4. Baltimore at Tennesse......Tennesse... Derrick Henry does it again..
      5. Da Bears at New Orleans... New Orleans .. I wanna so pick a Mtich Miracle.. but I can't.
      6. Cleveland at Pittsburgh..... UPSET SPECIAL ...The hier to the throne of Jameis Winston (The Most Exciting QB in Football) Baker Mayfield gets his first playoff win.
      Im not mad at the circumstances. Giants dont deserve it at 6-10 but just suck to watch your playoff hopes end in that fashion.
      I got Bills
      rams if Goff plays, Seattle if he doesnt
      Tampa
      Ravens
      Saints
      Browns
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• So the NFL offseason is whirring along already....

Heres one making the rounds....

As the owner of the Houston Texans.....
        Would you trade DeShaun Watson to the Jax Jags for the Number 1 overall pick this year which is going to be Trevor Lawrence ?

- TGO

Comment

So the NFL offseason is whirring along already....

Heres one making the rounds....

As the owner of the Houston Texans.....
          Would you trade DeShaun Watson to the Jax Jags for the Number 1 overall pick this year which is going to be Trevor Lawrence ?
          If I'm the Texans owner? Yes, because its all burning to ashes anyway due to all my other blunders from the past 365 days alone. Who trades away a lock, first ballot future hall of fame WR in his prime for an injury prone RB and a pick? When they made the move it signaled the end of Watson in Houston to me anyway. The guy wants out and Jacksonville is one Superstar QB away from being a legitimate contender. They have all sorts of offensive weapons.

For the Jags it should be a no brainer. Trevor Lawrence looks like a total stud but Watson already is a total stud and he's ready to plug and play. I expect the Texans to move JJ as well. Let it burn and start over by hiring some competent management.

Comment

• Oh and by the way: GO PACKERS.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Oh and by the way: GO PACKERS.
              Going with the Bills...
              - TGO

Comment

Im not mad at the circumstances. Giants dont deserve it at 6-10 but just suck to watch your playoff hopes end in that fashion.
                I got Bills
                rams if Goff plays, Seattle if he doesnt
                Tampa
                Ravens
                Saints
                Browns
                6/6 last week

Comment

6/6 last week
                  Yes.. damn impressive.
                  So who ya got this week in the divisional weekend ?

Going...
                  Bills over Ravens
                  KC over Da Browns by a whisker .. maybe OT
                  Green Bay over Rams on a late FG.. That Rams defense is really really good.
                  Tampa over the Saints... its just so damn hard to win 3 over a divisional rival in one season.
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Jan 15, 2021, 12:12 AM.
                  - TGO

Comment

Yes.. damn impressive.
                    So who ya got this week in the divisional weekend ?

Going...
                    Bills over Ravens
                    KC over Da Browns by a whisker .. maybe OT
                    Green Bay over Rams on a late FG.. That Rams defense is really really good.
                    Tampa over the Saints... its just so damn hard to win 3 over a divisional rival in one season.
                    Bills

KC over Browns but it is alot closer then the public thinks. Browns up 10 in the forth but end up losing to a high powered offense making a comeback

Rams Defense win championship. The rams have what it take to get back to the super bowl if Goff can just be a game manager. Have the best pass rusher and corner in the NFL.

Saints have the Bucs number they embarrsed them both times and this is the game Bradys short mid field passes and bruce arians take big shots down the field differing philosphys butt heads. Saints get up early Bruce wants to force things downfield and brady throws 2 picks.

Comment

• Picking the Rams defense over one of the greatest QBs of all time might be a mistake. I have no clue how they contain him. Packers defense is pretty solid and Goff is pretty mediocre.

I'm predicting and hoping for Rodgers v. Brady in the NFC championship game. One for the ages.

Comment

• Ravens
                        Chiefs
                        Packers
                        Saints
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Been watching some football lately.. haven't since maybe the early 90's.

But from what I've seen (watching since maybe week 16 so take with a grain of salt).

I like Buffalo over Baltimore. Key here is that wide receiver for Buffalo and if he'll be healthy or not. He didn't look that great against Indianapolis. This game should be the best of the bunch.

I like Kansas City over Cleveland. Still don't really know how the Browns beat the Stealers. That was a weird game.. Stealers still had a chance to make it a game late. Cleveland will be over matched. Would be cool to see the Browns win though. Will be rooting for them.

I like Green Bay over LA.. Rooting for LA but playing in Green Bay has to be a tough task for a warm city team. Aaron Donald is a beast but he's coming off an injury which I doubt is properly healed.

I like New Orleans over Tampa. Tampa didn't look so good against Washington and they should have steam rolled them. I think the Saints have the better QB as well. Brady seems a tad overrated.. but I guess it's a new team for him.

Rooting for a Buffalo/LA superbowl. Most likely will get a KC/New Orleans super bowl which will be a big yawn.

Comment

• game day

bust a table
                            #billsmafia
                            - TGO

Comment

• One down, two to go!

Comment

• Congrats Packers and Bills fans!

That was tough for the Rams there with Donald on the side line for so many plays. The guy is hurt and just couldn't contribute and that hurt them. Donald even had a dumb penalty for having a beef with that lineman.. cost them a first down, and they ended up scoring a touch down on that play. Crucial penalty.. could have been avoided, but Donald was not his usual self.

Give credit to the Packers though. Their run game was on fire and then Rogers hit his marks. LA still made it a game though. Really like Goff.. again too bad he was hurting. Their running back is really good too.

As for the Bills/Ravens.. that was all on Buffalo's defense. They were swarming Jackson every time he got into the pocket, and he was never really able to run past their blitz. I will say though, it was weird that the Ravens didn't attack that blitz by throwing short. Even the one commentator was saying that. They could have killed that blitz attack and then Buffalo would have been on their heals. Sucks that Jackson got a concussion and had to leave the game, but that kid that came in was fantastic. I can see some team swooping in and grabbing him. That kid is fast, and has balls.. if it wasn't for the crazy wind, he would have scored a touch down too and made it a game in the 4th quarter.

Didn't really see much from Josh Allen. But he got the job done.. put up 17 points, and they only needed 4.

Looking forward to the two games tonight. Hoping the Browns pull off an upset. And don't really care about the outcome from the Saints/Bucs game, but I think the Saints are going to win by at least two scores.

Comment

Working...
                                X