No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Rooting for the Seahawks? We now got some Maple Syrup landing in the Endzone now!!! Luke Wilson from Windsor Ontario!!!!!!

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Who's Rooting for the Seahawks? We now got some Maple Syrup landing in the Endzone now!!! Luke Wilson from Windsor Ontario!!!!!!
      I am... but only because I can't stand every other team. Pats win too much, Colts and Packers are riding on hot QB's.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'm all for Andrew Luck. Packers are second choice cuz of AR. I'm sick of these Shithawks already, fuckin' hate em now. I'm a true Patriot hater but I'd love to see what Gronk would do if he actually won!

He is Party!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          lol I was more going for you couldn't watch at all until you got back home. That would be a damn tough choice! I don't know if I could go.
          Word on the street is that the Cowboys can't afford to keep Dez and DeMarco this offseason. I'd pick Dez over DeMarco.

Man, I gotta say, I am so pumped about Sunday. I don't know if this is gonna end well or not but I am so excited at the idea of my Packers getting back to the Super Bowl. If they can escape Seattle then Rodgers has two weeks to heal up. This would be my fourth Super Bowl I got to cheer for my team since '97. That's pretty amazing considering they're thanks to two different QB's and two entirely different coaches and systems. Go Packers!

Comment

• Dallas knew they weren't going to be able to afford Demarco so they ran him into the ground. damaged goods now.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I thought it was more like the knew they had a really talented O-line and they were more likely to win by running a run first offense and also while limiting Romo's responsibilities/power at the line.

If they knew they weren't going to keep then you'd think they would want to extract value from him given that he is young and his talents were known regardless of the lack of production up to then. I think they were hoping to keep him but the coaches decided that to win and keep their jobs they had to run him heavy. This worked out great for the coaches and DeMarco. He'll get paid and they keep their jobs.

Comment

• this guy is ready

Comment

• Hell Yeah! Seahawks gonna destroy Rodgers today!
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jeezus, the turnovers. Seattle's defence is keeping them in it.

Comment

• )))) it's gonna be a good one!!

Comment

• What the actual fuck.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          What the actual fuck.
                          still close

Comment

• Seattle needs a stop now, followed by a touchdown.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Seattle needs a stop now, followed by a touchdown.
                              2 09

Comment

• wow

Comment

Working...
                                X