No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to feel for a guy who has consistently chosen to do this to himself. He's lucky to even still have an agent, let alone one who will get him back on a NFL roster.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He had one of the all time best WR seasons. Could be best all time for someone that age. I'm not shocked at all that he still has an agent. If his agent helps him back to playing in the league the dude will land a huge contract after his rookie deal.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...roup-of-women/
        More details have emerged regarding the Miami misadventures of Packers tight end Andrew Quarless. And they don’t make the situation any better for Quarless.

According to the Miami New Times, the police report claims Quarless fired two shots — one into the air — from a semiautomatic .45 caliber handgun during an argument with a group of women.

The argument happened as Quarless and another man were leaving a parking garage in a Porsche Panamera (product placement!). The men approached another car containing several women. An attendant at the parking garage heard one of the women yell, “No, get away, leave me alone!”

According to the police report, Quarless produced the gun and fired two shots, one straight into the sky. One of the women later told police that Quarless fired the shots “in an attempt to emphasize his dominance and manhood.”

The parking attendant called police. According to the police report, Quarless left the Porsche and tried to hide the gun in a potted plant. Police found the gun and matched the shells found at the garage with the gun.

Quarless is charged only with a misdemeanor, but that won’t matter to 345 Park Avenue. Firing a weapon twice in public — including the firing of a round into the air — during a dispute with a group of women Quarless didn’t know will undoubtedly provoke harsh consequences in the post-Ray Rice NFL.

It also could provoke the Packers to consider dumping Quarless and his $1.3 million salary, unless they’re willing to pay him to not play, because Quarless is likely headed for paid leave pending the resolution of his case.
        Packers ain't so squeaky clean!

Comment

• If you're gonna be a headcase you need to be at least good at football. Quarless missed the memo I guess.

There's some irony in his name. His life isn't exactly free from quarrels, is it?

Comment

• So apparently JPP may or may not have blown off some or all of his hand with fireworks on the 4th of July. Wow.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              So apparently JPP may or may not have blown off some or all of his hand with fireworks on the 4th of July. Wow.

Yeah saw that. May have to trade him in Dynasty

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Pierre-Paul, the Giants’ 26-year-old star defensive end, suffered a serious but apparently not career-threatening hand injury Saturday night setting off Fourth of July fireworks at his South Florida home.
                While the full extent of the damage is not yet known, it is believed Pierre-Paul’s suffered significant burns on his palm and several fingers, and one finger may have sustained nerve damage, according to a source with knowledge of the situation. He was admitted to North Broward Medical Center in Deerfield Beach, Fla., for treatment.
                http://nypost.com/2015/07/05/jason-p...ium=SocialFlow

You can youtube this subject and find hundred of videos of people doing idiotic things with fireworks. It's like some people lose touch with the fact that they're holding explosives.

And Axel, don't coming knocking with JPP. The champs only roster fully intact ballers.

Comment

And Axel, don't coming knocking with JPP. The champs only roster fully intact ballers.
                  No no, fully plan to dump him on a newbie

Comment

• So I'm reading that the Giants may put JPP on the NFI list. Meaning he won't return for six weeks and isn't paid while absent. Doing a quick look at the numbers, that would cost JPP $5M... Those were some expensive and very painful fireworks. About a million for every finger he's lucky to still have on that hand.

Comment

• McNabb picked up for a second DUI. He's facing possible jail time but you know how this always goes with these sports stars and DUI's.

Comment

• So CJ Wilson also celebrate July 4th by exploding fireworks in his hand. Same sort of story to JPP.

Comment

• Just got a text update that JPP had a finger amputated. Crazy

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Just got a text update that JPP had a finger amputated. Crazy
                            Is this confirmed though? Where did ESPN get his medical records? If this true, JPP should just sue the shit out of hospital and ESPN. (I really hope it's possible) And retire happily with 9 fingers.
                            Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jul 8, 2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Crazy. So it's true.

You can't sue the news for breaking the news. If it's true, it's true. Freedom of the press.

Anyway, dudes play with their hand in a full cast. He can come back as long as they don't amputate the hand.

Comment

Crazy. So it's true.

You can't sue the news for breaking the news. If it's true, it's true. Freedom of the press.
                                You're right on this. I'm just surprised that ESPN lawyers actually approved this tweet. Anyway, he can sue the hospital under state privacy laws. I would be pissed if someone released my private information to the press. Fuck that. If he can't come back and play - then I'm pretty sure he's in for a big payday from health care provider.

Comment

Working...
                                X