Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I still find it funny that the Pats deny any wrongdoing lmao

Then why did Brady smash his phone? An innocent person doesn't destroy evidence......
    "I also disagree with yesterdays narrative surrounding my cellphone. I replaced my broken Samsung phone with a new iPhone 6 AFTER my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances."
    "To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May, we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested."
    "We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short, we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time."
    "Regardless, the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no 'smoking gun' and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing."

Comment

• Aldon Smith has yet another DUI, this time with a hit and run and vandalism. Just got cut by the Niners.

What an insane offseason for them.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Now he goes to jail for a while hopefully.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Dude, it was all a freak accident. He didn't intentionally try to destroy a key piece of evidence, it just happened come on...

Comment

• the suspension should be crazy, too. wonder where he ends up, Washington or Dallas?
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• He should receive the Gordon & Blackmon treatment but we all know that won't happen unless he had a joint in his pocket or a pee test confirms it was in his system. The NFL only comes down hard on potheads. The punishment pyramid goes something like this:

Weed
              Violence caught on video
              Performance enhancing drugs
              Other drugs
              Guns
              Alcohol
              Dress code violations
              Hit & run
              Violence not caught on video
              DUI

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                He should receive the Gordon & Blackmon treatment but we all know that won't happen unless he had a joint in his pocket or a pee test confirms it was in his system. The NFL only comes down hard on potheads. The punishment pyramid goes something like this:

Weed
                Violence caught on video
                Performance enhancing drugs
                Other drugs
                Guns
                Alcohol
                Dress code violations
                Hit & run
                Violence not caught on video
                DUI

You missed the biggy....messing around with the PSI (and then denying it). It's a new & special drug hard to test for

Comment

• Wow... Geno Smith suffers broken jaw in a LOCKER ROOM ALTERCATION.... Dang, the jets have a more dysfunctional locker room than the Sac Kings even
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Who hit him, that's what I want to know. Whoever it was could be done.

Geno is done if his guys hate him that much.

Edit: It was LB Enemkpali. The Jets cut him. Geno out his finger in the dude's face and then it was lights out. Geno is no out up to ten weeks. Time to call Vick or Orton.

Comment

• Geno Smith's season is probably done if his mouth is wired shut. He's going to lose so much weight.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• They were saying no 6-10 weeks. Maybe that time line includes getting back in game shape. For the Jets it's not going to make a whole lot of difference. For Geno this was his second chance.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          Geno Smith's season is probably done if his mouth is wired shut. He's going to lose so much weight.
                          Then drop a dope ass album
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• He certainly has got street cred now among guys who got punched in the face for runner their mouths.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/schindizzle/stat...04838404001792

Comment

• Merciless burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X