Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders might be on the move?

If they don't get their stadium.

#Raiders owner Mark Davis on whether Oakland can still work for his team: "I don't know." Said presentation for Carson plan went great.
    https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...98905376600064

Is it just me or does Mark Davis have a Dumb & Dumber Jeff Daniels kind of look to him with that haircut?

Comment

• Peeps outside of Brady's hearing.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Who hit him, that's what I want to know. Whoever it was could be done.

Geno is done if his guys hate him that much.

Edit: It was LB Enemkpali. The Jets cut him. Geno out his finger in the dude's face and then it was lights out. Geno is no out up to ten weeks. Time to call Vick or Orton.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
        Rex Ryan claimed him off waivers. LOL

I guess Rex wasn't a Geno fan.

Comment

• "Geno deserved it" / "hasn’t earned respect"

Although Todd Bowles made it clear that he doesn’t think his starting quarterback should have been punched by teammate IK Enemkpali, eyewitness accounts disagree.

Smith “was up in (Enemkpali’s) face and pointed/touched his face,” according to a source.

“Geno deserved it,” another source said.
          It’s unclear how matters escalated, but Smith’s finger-pointing in his teammate’s face was grounds for a punch, according to some.

“That’ll get a man hit every time, especially one that hasn’t earned respect,” a source said.
          http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2323438

Needless to say Geno won't be the team leader anytime soon I guess.

Comment

• there's no excuse to punch your QB in the face. none.

that said, it doesn't shock me at all that nobody cares about Geno getting his jaw broken. dude doesn't have a single quality you look for in a starting QB, least of all talent.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• they were talking to the raiders guys after camp yesterday and they all said that kind of thing would never happen to their QB, and if it did there'd be a long line of teammates going after whoever hit him.

really goes to show how little respect he has in that locker room
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It sounds like he totally disrespected the man. He pointed his finger in the guys face and then touch him with it and we don't know how hard. In most places that's enough aggression to possibly get you decked. If only Geno's ego was broken I don't think we would be focused as much on the act than on why it happened and what it means for this team. I think the Jets will stink this year. Book it.

Comment

• i think the jets will be good. Fitzpatrick is a better qb and a better fit for Gailey's system anyways.

their D will ball out and the offense shouldn't completely stink.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Geno is a moron what do you expect to happen after telling some guy "What you gonna do about it" when you owe him money?
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• But man If The guy really needs 600 bucks that badly, he really fucked his self with that punch, by losing his damn source of revenue.

Something tells me the bills are going to have a lot of sacks against the jets
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• No he didn't. Rex Ryan immediately claimed him off waivers. He won't lose a days' pay.

These guys aren't accountants. More or less they probably view themselves as well paid warriors and warrior live by a code of honor. Principal is higher on the totem pole than financial statements.

Comment

• Plus let's be honest, Geno deserved it. The fact that no one seems to have really stood up for Geno here should send him a very strong message about his standing in the locker room.

Maybe he'll get the hint and actually be better for it.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He's not a good QB and doesn't get along with his teammates. If he were a 7th round pick he would be cut already.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              No he didn't. Rex Ryan immediately claimed him off waivers. He won't lose a days' pay.

These guys aren't accountants. More or less they probably view themselves as well paid warriors and warrior live by a code of honor. Principal is higher on the totem pole than financial statements.
                              Well yeah he got lucky and got picked right away, but he couldn't have known that was for sure going to happen. Reports saying he was really tight about money
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I don't think the money caused the punch in the face. I think the public humiliation caused the punch in the face.

When something like that transpires people aren't taking the time to pause and think things through like an episode of Saved By The Bell.

It sounds like both could have handled the situation better but I believe you never disrespect someone like that unless you're ready and willing to take it to the next level. He invaded the guys personal space and then put his hands on him and that crossed the line. Geno committed an assault that instigated it.

Bring'em both to Judge Judy and let her sort'em out.

Comment

Working...
                                X