X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelvim Benjamin suffers torn ACL.

And I have him in both NFL leagues
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• And Greg Olsen's & Jonathan Stewart's values just skyrocketed.

Axel, for Dyansty you now have the option to make a change. I would recommend you keeping him and waiting for Yahoo to flag him for IR. Then you can place him on your IR and gain an extra roster spot. This won't help you for the draft put we both know gems land on the WW.

Lots of viable WR options in the draft too.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        And Greg Olsen's & Jonathan Stewart's values just skyrocketed.

Axel, for Dyansty you now have the option to make a change. I would recommend you keeping him and waiting for Yahoo to flag him for IR. Then you can place him on your IR and gain an extra roster spot. This won't help you for the draft put we both know gems land on the WW.

Lots of viable WR options in the draft too.
        Oh I'll definitely stash him on IR. Waiver wire is always gold if you know what to look for.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So Carolina is F'd unless that have a trade up their sleeve.

I could see them taking a chance on a guy like Welker or pulling the trigger on a trade...

Comment

• RG3 done for the season?

Cousins has been named the starter for all 2015. RG3 doesn't fit the system, is in concussion protocol, has $16M only guaranteed should he suffer a major injury. It all adds up. The Redskins are messed up. Time to give the rock to Matt Jones 20 times per game so make me look super smart in fantasy football.

Jay Gruden made an emphatic declaration Monday naming Kirk Cousins the Washington Redskins' starting quarterback for the entire 2015 season.

"When it's all said and done, after all the film we've gone through, after all the offseason activity, all the training camp footage, we feel like at this time, Kirk Cousins gives us the best chance to win and that's where we're going," Gruden said. "It's Kirk's team."

Gruden said the decision to install Cousins as the starter wasn't tied to Robert Griffin III's concussion, but rather because of Cousins' play on the field.
            After Griffin was named starter early in the offseason, Gruden wouldn't even say whether RGIII would be No. 2 or 3 QB when he is eventually cleared.
            Gruden added that there has been no discussions about cutting or trading Griffin in light of the demotion.
            http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...arter-for-2015

Apollo's translation: We can't find a taker for RG3 yet but we'll wait until later in the season when someone inevitably gets hurt and needs another QB. Then we'll try to trade him again.

Honestly, I think the Texans, Cardinals, Jets, Bills and Bronchos should all be on the horn with the Skins after RG3 is cleared to play. Unless he beats or shoots someone you're not going to get him for cheaper than this right now.

If the Bears offered Cutler for RG3 would the Redskins bite? I think they would at this point.

If Cousins can survive until week 4 or 5 he might be able to cement his role because he'll be facing the Eagles and Falcons. He had big games against both teams in the past.

Comment

• I don't see Fox wanting RG3. Too much of a traditionalist.

Bills, Jets, Texans would seem the most desperate/likely imo (although Tyrod Taylor getting the gig in Buffalo might temper their desire until they can see him on the field).

Comment

• I think his best fit might be Houston. It's a lower profile team compared to NYC. They have a good offensive line. They have backup QB level talent running the show. Right now(well, some point this season) they have a strong RB to take pressure off him.

Comment

• RG3 is the new Vince Young.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Vince Young didn't play any good football in the NFL. RG3 was a sensation in his first season in the league. I was thinking more along the lines of a Kordell Stewart. Personally I think RG3 can still play but he's a bad fit for a traditional pocket offense. He needs plays that utilize his mobility and while I realize that exposes him to more injuries its better to risk that then have him playing in something that focuses on his weaknesses.

Comment

• I was half joking when i said that.

I;m just not a big RG3 fan. He's injury prone. Why? because of his style. He needs to SMARTEN up. He's VERY reckless, he takes too many hits, the guy doesn't even know how to slide for god's sake.

I'm a Seahawks fan. Russell Wilson is a mobile QB just like RG3. I don't think i've seen Wilson get hit hard once.
                      Last edited by The Great One; Mon Aug 31, 2015, 06:10 PM.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Russell Wilson also plays for a far more talented team and for a much better coach. The system is designed to his abilities. I don't think Russell Wilson would be a good fit for Jay Gruden either. Gruden needs a guy like Matt Ryan or Tony Romo or Joe Flacco who can sit back in the pocket and operate from there.

Comment

• I'm rooting for the Buccaneers, they looked really good against the bengals the other day.

I also like the stealers, seahawks,and the chiefs.
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Welcome to the thread. The Steelers have a legit shot at making it to the Super Bowl to face the Packers this year, for sure.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Welcome to the thread. The Steelers have a legit shot at making it to the Super Bowl to face the Packers this year, for sure.
                              Thanks! Yea, I really like their starting QB Roethlisberger. He played extremely well during the pre season game I watched but he was quickly subbed out after the Stealers had a large lead going into the final quarter. I haven't watched football since the 90s… its pretty exciting again with all the new young talent.
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• This might be the best era of football to watch in terms of excitement. There's just a greater focus on the pass game and there are some amazing players at the position. Manning, Brady, Breed, Rodgers, Big Ben, and potentially Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson are all heading to the Hall one day. And that's not where the exciting QB play ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X