No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And may your avatar bring he Packers good luck.

Comment

• From ESPN's Dan Graziano: JPP may not be able to play all season. More of his right hand is missing than suspected.
      https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNFL/stat...88023768625152

Costly fourth of July.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Week 1. I'm pumped.

The Packers went out and brought back JJ over the weekend. Like many other Packers alumni, Jones struggled after leaving the green and yellow. Now he's back and will undoubtedly start the season as their WR3. I suspect what you will see is vintage James Jones because he's a system guy who has propensity to score when he gets into the redzone. This was a great signing and while it doesn't make up for losing Jordy, it does steady the ship. No one in the league could have come in and known the offense like the back of their hand like JJ. He already has great chemistry with Rodgers. Great move, I missed JJ not being here. Can't wait for Thursday and I can't wait for Sunday.

In closing here is a compilation of some of the best plays from last season:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71yxoCzULg
        What did I say? Axel, JJ is really raining on your Adams parade. Wild guess who's on your WW targets this week.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          The sked doesn't really matter. The Seahawks are the best team in football. Like i said, injuries are the only thing that can stop them this year.
          How about those Rams? Didn't even have their most talented offensive player.

Comment

• Meh 1 game.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The schedule mattered in week one... Right?

Comment

• If you're a bad team or an average team sure. But if you're the Seahawks no. Wouldn't surprise me if they win their next 15 games.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

If you're a bad team or an average team sure. But if you're the Seahawks no. Wouldn't surprise me if they win their next 15 games.
                  Lol

Comment

If you're a bad team or an average team sure. But if you're the Seahawks no. Wouldn't surprise me if they win their next 15 games.
                    Lets revisit in a week. I bet they start 0-2.

Comment

This Seahawks team IMO is MUCH BETTER team than last years team or the team that won the SB.

Russell Wilson for the first time ever will have a LEGIT receiver to throw to in Jimmy Graham.

The defence is the same. They still have Beastmode. I don't see nobody stopping them this year.
                      Didn't take but 1 game to stop em. Obviously we'll see how it goes, but everyone is beatable.

Comment

What did I say? Axel, JJ is really raining on your Adams parade. Wild guess who's on your WW targets this week.
                        Well considering Adams led the team in targets, not exactly game changing. Besides, Adams is found money. If he turns out to be a $50 instead of a $100, doesn't concern me.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• All I know is on third down and in the redzone JJ was the primary target. I might put in a bid on him yet.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

All I know is on third down and in the redzone JJ was the primary target. I might put in a bid on him yet.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                            I suspect someone will and probably overpay. 4 targets, slot receiver - hard guy to really put in your lineup on a weekly basis unless your WR are weak.

What did I tell you about Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo? Kid is the real deal. Buffalo looked really good today and I honestly don't remember the last time I said that with a straight face. Bills D looked amazing.

Very tough loss for the Ravens and no I don't mean the game in Denver. Suggs tore his Achilles as is out for the year. 2012 DPOY and leader of the Defence, not easy to replace. Courtney Upshaw and Dumervill will get more snaps but really it will be up to CJ Mosley and Daryl Smith to fill the void.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I suspect someone will and probably overpay. 4 targets, slot receiver - hard guy to really put in your lineup on a weekly basis unless your WR are weak.

What did I tell you about Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo? Kid is the real deal. Buffalo looked really good today and I honestly don't remember the last time I said that with a straight face. Bills D looked amazing.

Very tough loss for the Ravens and no I don't mean the game in Denver. Suggs tore his Achilles as is out for the year. 2012 DPOY and leader of the Defence, not easy to replace. Courtney Upshaw and Dumervill will get more snaps but really it will be up to CJ Mosley and Daryl Smith to fill the void.
                              Whoa, Suggs out for the season? That's crucial. Mosley and Smith are very capable LBs though.

I was stuck watching the loser Raiders with my boy, wasn't allowed to change channels at all. All is well now that I'm at home watching the Boys with no distractions.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

JJ just returned to the team after being away for a full season. He just got here and had three targets in the red zone. You're assuming that what played out today is what will happen during the season. His play was outstanding and I think he's earning a bigger role. He delivered in a big way.

Comment

Working...
                                X