• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snf is drunk tonight.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      snf is drunk tonight.
      *Ali G voice* Yo... well.. If you is in England, den you must be well mashed as well!

Wouldn't it be like 5am over there?

Comment

• Yea... we miss Murray.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          *Ali G voice* Yo... well.. If you is in England, den you must be well mashed as well!

Wouldn't it be like 5am over there?
          4am.

You see Mack, I'm a sports junkie. And I gamble a lot. When NFL, NBA seasons begin - my sleeping schedule changes dramatically. I'll catch up with my sleep when I get back to Canada. Counting days already. 291 days to go.

Comment

Yea... we miss Murray.
            I was told the Cowboys don't need Murray... oh well!

EDIT: Yup, Odell has a concussion.
            Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 13, 2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              I was told the Cowboys don't need Murray... oh well!

EDIT: Yup, Odell has a concussion.
              I think I was told the same thing... as told by myself. It's only one game, but I think I was wrong there. Having Dez out isn't helping anything.

Comment

• Easy.

Comment

• Romo to Witten baby!!!!!! Thats 27 Game winning drives since 06 for Romo, but no, he's not clutch at all...

Comment

• When can I take this stupid avatar off???? lol one more day...

Comment

Whoa, Suggs out for the season? That's crucial. Mosley and Smith are very capable LBs though.

I was stuck watching the loser Raiders with my boy, wasn't allowed to change channels at all. All is well now that I'm at home watching the Boys with no distractions.
                      Yeah big loss. Mosley had 2 sacks of Peyton yesterday but isn't generally a pass rusher from the inside.

I watched the Bills-Colts game first. Rex's defence is legit. Had a couple of near picks too. Completely dominated Luck's offence. Very interested to see how they play New England next week.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Dezappointing...

Dez Bryant has a broken bone in right foot and needs surgery, Jerry Jones said.
                        https://twitter.com/DMN_George/statu...73229239320576

Comment

• Bronchos On the Decline

Demaryius Thomas dealt with a hand injury... Likely to get X-Ray.. Also, CJ Anderson said he sprained his toe.
                          https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/643217235335585792
                          Demaryius Thomas dealt with a hand injury... Likely to get X-Ray.. Also, CJ Anderson said he sprained his toe.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Buffalo looked really good today and I honestly don't remember the last time I said that with a straight face. Bills D looked amazing.
                            I agree. *cough*

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            2015 Predictions
                            You only get to make fun of me later if you're man enough to post your own and get them right!
                            • AFC Playoffs: Colts, Patriots, Bronchos, Bengals, Steelers & Bills
                            We're on the same page. Last year they were 9-7, this year they should be able to grab two more games and grab a wildcard. Sammy might get off the leash this coming week, he would be facing a major lockdown force again.

Comment

• Ellington Has Ligament Damage?

Cardinals suspect Ellington might have PCL ligament injury. Too early to tell
                              https://twitter.com/kentsomers/statu...03531441246208

This guy is entering McFadden territory now. For reference, Keenan Allen hurt his in October of his final college year and was still recovering coming up on the draft of 2013. By the following October he was hitting his stride and making waves as a rookie WR in the NFL.

Suddenly CJ2K is relevant again.

Comment

• This is going to hurt, a lot. This is where they're going to miss the workhorse RB that Murray was last year. I don't trust the other WR's enough to believe someone can step up and come close to Dez's numbers. We'll see if Terrance Williams can step up, but they could use more help. I hear Randy Moss could step in and play right away if he wanted to! 😈

The rookie Randy Gregory also suffered a high ankle sprain and he's out 4-6 weeks. It's been a tough summer for injuries in Big D... lot's to overcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X