No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a good day's worth of some fine football plays/games...but is it just me or the number of injuries for any opening day slate of games were over the top?....or any given Sunday for that matter. Seems every game had at least one significant injury or at least it seems that way.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      This is going to hurt, a lot. This is where they're going to miss the workhorse RB that Murray was last year. I don't trust the other WR's enough to believe someone can step up and come close to Dez's numbers. We'll see if Terrance Williams can step up, but they could use more help. I hear Randy Moss could step in and play right away if he wanted to! ��

The rookie Randy Gregory also suffered a high ankle sprain and he's out 4-6 weeks. It's been a tough summer for injuries in Big D... lot's to overcome.
      They're more likely to land Santana Moss.

Wes Welker is an obvious player to look at. Reggie Wayne should be called just to see if he wants to try one more time and to see if he's able to provide anything. Then you have Colts bust Da'Rick Rodgers. Robert Meachem. Former 'Boys WR Kevin Ogletree.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        They're more likely to land Santana Moss.

Wes Welker is an obvious player to look at. Reggie Wayne should be called just to see if he wants to try one more time and to see if he's able to provide anything. Then you have Colts bust Da'Rick Rodgers. Robert Meachem. Former 'Boys WR Kevin Ogletree.
        What, no Terrell Owens?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Michael Irvin has a better shot than him.

Comment

Romo to Witten baby!!!!!! Thats 27 Game winning drives since 06 for Romo, but no, he's not clutch at all...
            Packers fan cheering for the Cowboys. Interesting....
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Mack is Cowboys fan

Comment

What rocwell said.

I can't wait to get rid of this putrid avatar! 9 hours 21 minutes and 45 seconds to go...

Comment

• Beautiful avatar. "Rodgers' Red Hot" , Mack puts that shit on everything.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

What rocwell said.

I can't wait to get rid of this putrid avatar! 9 hours 21 minutes and 45 seconds to go...
                    LOL you lost a bet or something?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL you lost a bet or something?
                      Yezzir... Legends League.

The more I look at the pic, the funnier it is. Rodgers appears to be playing with himself lol

Comment

Yezzir... Legends League.

The more I look at the pic, the funnier it is. Rodgers appears to be playing with himself lol
                        I only select top shelf avatars for avatar bets.

There definitely appears to be pelvic thrusts occurring. Symbolic of what he did in the Packers/Cowboys game last season... He might instead be doing a modified Macarena, symbolic of the Cowboys' hot rise... and subsequent fall.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dez Bryant Update:

UPDATE at 12:56 p.m. Monday:

Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has a broken fifth metatarsal in his right foot, according to a source. The injury is known as a Jones fracture and requires surgery to correct. He is scheduled to have the operation on Tuesday.

That's the same injury as Thunder star Kevin Durant, who had to have three surgeries and was shut down for the season last year.
                          http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...ry-tuesday.ece

Marvin Jones missed a full season last year because of this.

Damn, this is gonna hurt both of my RR fantasy teams. I'll feel lucky if I get him back full strength for the final quarter of the fantasy season and the inevitable playoff runs for the titles.

Comment

• Donte Stallworth was just on Brady & Walker, saying he suffered the same injury and was back in 6/7 weeks.

Dez is a gym rat and a beast of a player. My guess is that he's back withing the 6 week timeframe. I'm not too concerned. Much better for this to happen now rather than late in the season.

Comment

• Probably comes down to how successful the surgery is. I guess the worst case is Kevin Durant or Marvin Jones, best case is Donte Stallworth.

Comment

• So... JPP is missing his entire index finger and portion of thumb. Don't play with fireworks, kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X