X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm falling in love with the Packers... #MoneyPrintingMachine

Comment

• Woof

Wow, Joe Flacco commits four turnovers and somehow they still win.

The Steelers are gonna have to let Vick be Vick if they want to win at all while Big Ben is out. They looked to be playing not to lose. Time to let the dog off the chain.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Wow, Joe Flacco commits four turnovers and somehow they still win.

The Steelers are gonna have to let Vick be Vick if they want to win at all while Big Ben is out. They looked to be playing not to lose. Time to let the dog off the chain.
        Mike Vick. Dog. Chain... Nothing good ever came of that.

Comment

• this guy Odell tho

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Mike Vick. Dog. Chain... Nothing good ever came of that.
            Oh yeah, misstep there by me.

Comment

• How would you feel if you lose $200 NFL fantasy match by 00.04 points?
              Last edited by rocwell; Mon Oct 5, 2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• I would cancel the party.

Comment

• The Cowboys must be cursed. Now Dunbar has blow both his ACL and MCL. That sounds very painful and I pray he fully recovers.

I think the league needs to do a study on various turf types around the league and available around the world and come up with standard indoor and outdoor turf that have been proven to be least risky to players. There have been too many lower body injuries.

Comment

• So.. Joe Philbin has been fired. Long time coming.

Comment

• Maybe they use their most explosive player, Lamar Miller, now?

Side note, in some organizations I don't think a coach would survive an embarrassing "bullygate" scenario. It didn't hurt his employment in Miami.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Maybe they use their most explosive player, Lamar Miller, now?

Side note, in some organizations I don't think a coach would survive an embarrassing "bullygate" scenario. It didn't hurt his employment in Miami.
                        Lamar is too talented to not get touches.

Comment

• Wilson is a beast.

Comment

• Man the Seahawks got lucky there.

My boy Russell Wilson = amazing. Doesn't get enough credit that he deserves. One of the best QB in the game. Top 5 IMO.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He's good but amazing? He might be top five but after you get past Rodgers, Brady and Big Ben this season it's wild. So many guys are playing well, some of which have no track record of playing at this level.

It's hard to sift out who's still got it, who might and who does not. Last year suggested Wilson is definitely top ten. People suggest he would be better if the Seahawks weren't a run first team. I think having Beastmode is actually a huge advantage for him because defensive must always show Beastmode respect. Dude is going to the hall, its a lock. He's not on Rodger's or Brady's level, though he may be someday soon and yeah, arguably top five.

The Lions should have won that game. Stafford blew a big play and Megatron fumbled a sure TD to clinch it. Jerry Rice one minute, Andre Johnson the next, that's how quick some lose their relevance and Calvin Johnson now is looking more and more like 2014 Andre Johnson and on the verge of being 2015 Andre Johnson.

Comment

• Victor Cruz plays football right? LOL This is some Tiger Woods level stuff:

Comment

Working...
                                X