Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I never liked the Ravens this year but I never thought they'd be done by week six. The Raiders and Browns have better records.
    Couldn't predict the injuries decimating our offence or that losing Suggs would be so drastic. Week 1, our defence was healthy and looked great. Hope was that the D could carry the team until the offence got Perriman healthy and could get going. Instead we have seen 4 of our top 5 receiving targets miss multiple games. Defence can't generate enough rush and puts too much pressure on DBs.

First bad year in a long time, so can't complain too much. Good chance to restock and come back even stronger.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• They need to invest in a RB. I'm not sure what the draft looks like but most of the top teams can lean on their RBs when the air game struggles in performance or with injuries.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

They need to invest in a RB. I'm not sure what the draft looks like but most of the top teams can lean on their RBs when the air game struggles in performance or with injuries.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
        Got 'Buck' Allen in the draft last year. Taliaferro made strides last year but is on IR this year. Without any of their receivers though, hard to run against a stacked box. Perriman is the only receiver with speed to take the top off and he hasn't played yet due to injury.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 50/50 Dez is back this weekend. Fast healer.

Comment

• The symbology of the Seahawks season so far with help from Fred Jackson:

La Canfora cites sources that say Jackson "misjudged a turn" leaving the team facility at a high rate of speed and hit a stop sign.
            http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2405087

He's in better condition than the Seahawks.

Comment

50/50 Dez is back this weekend. Fast healer.
              As much as I hope he's back, I wouldn't mind him sitting another week if he's not near 100%. The guy is a warrior, but it could be to his own detriment.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                As much as I hope he's back, I wouldn't mind him sitting another week if he's not near 100%. The guy is a warrior, but it could be to his own detriment.
                Plus Matt Cassell and Brandon Weeden are terrible QBs, so hard to imagine Dez really making the difference if he's not 100%.

Comment

• Romo will be back by this time next month. Dez might be the best WR in the league. I think he can make a mediocre QB look good, just like Megatron could in his prime with Stafford. LOL any sorry Lions fans in here???

Comment

• NFL in England.

Comment

Romo will be back by this time next month. Dez might be the best WR in the league. I think he can make a mediocre QB look good, just like Megatron could in his prime with Stafford. LOL any sorry Lions fans in here???
                      Detroit Don and Lions Superfan? lol

Dez is back next week and Romo should be back vs Miami on Nov 22. We have Seattle at home(I hope they have their full roster for TRex's sake!), Seagles at home then Tampa on the road before Romo is back. I think any real football fan can see just how good Romo is now and how much he means to his team.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Plus Matt Cassell and Brandon Weeden are terrible QBs, so hard to imagine Dez really making the difference if he's not 100%.
                        Here I was hoping Cassell would be different... lol 3 picks in 5 passes, one of them a pick 6... jeez

Comment

• Tebow, Tebow, Tebow.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Here I was hoping Cassell would be different... lol 3 picks in 5 passes, one of them a pick 6... jeez
                            Lol yeah Matt 'cut by the Bills' Cassell

Comment

• Foster done for season with an Achilles. At age 30 it's not out of the realm of the imagination that he's done or he's done and just doesn't know it yet.

Dude was a total tank in his prime but I don't think he was at that level long enough for HOF considerations.

I can't help being a fan seeing how he helped my form a dominate championship run or two in the keeper league.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Lol yeah Matt 'cut by the Bills' Cassell
                                The Buffalo news came on after the late game last night, and those guys couldn't believe they traded Cassell lol They freaking hate EJ Manuel... I don't think they saw the Cowboys game... they couldn't have...

Comment

Working...
                                X