Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Ewwwww...gross... Moosehead
    Moosehead, cheesehead, shithead... what does everybody want??

HHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!

I figured a Scotian would like the Moosehead?! My sisters love that stuff... I haven't been big on it myself for the past few years, I used to drink it religiously for about a year way back when.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Moosehead, cheesehead, shithead... what does everybody want??

HHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!

I figured a Scotian would like the Moosehead?! My sisters love that stuff... I haven't been big on it myself for the past few years, I used to drink it religiously for about a year way back when.
      No man, Alexander Keith's when at a bar, Sleeman's when I buy at a store, but mostly homebrew (or hard liquor).
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

No man, Alexander Keith's when at a bar, Sleeman's when I buy at a store, but mostly homebrew (or hard liquor).
        Yeeks, I've gotta stay away from the hard stuff. I have a hard enough time remembering yesterday as it is lol

I've never done the home brew thing, I think that should be one of my new hobbies. Though it's easier to walk 4 minutes to The Beer Store and have it ready-made...

Comment

Yeeks, I've gotta stay away from the hard stuff. I have a hard enough time remembering yesterday as it is lol

I've never done the home brew thing, I think that should be one of my new hobbies. Though it's easier to walk 4 minutes to The Beer Store and have it ready-made...
          I make the equivalent of 72 beer for $45 with minimal effort.

If you want to have a large stock, you simply need to buy more bottles/equipment. Looking at about $100 to get going (which includes your first kit).

Topic related tie in: Well worth it for NFL season.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm a fan of lighter lager. Heavy stuff just makes me gag.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              I'm a fan of lighter lager. Heavy stuff just makes me gag.
              Beer over 6% sucks. I don't like it either.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Beer over 6% sucks. I don't like it either.
                Belgian quadruples hit 13%. Burns like whisky. Malt liquor kicks like a mule

Comment

• Way to go Mack, we broke the NFL thread

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    I'm a fan of lighter lager. Heavy stuff just makes me gag.
                    Sleeman's Clear 2.0

Goes down smooth and I can fit a 12 pack in the storage bin on my ATV.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Belgian quadruples hit 13%. Burns like whisky. Malt liquor kicks like a mule
                      I bet it tastes like gasoline.

Comment

Sleeman's Clear 2.0

Goes down smooth and I can fit a 12 pack in the storage bin on my ATV.
                        Honey Brown Ales are real sweet when made with real honey. Yeast can't eat all the sugar. English bitters are really nice too

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I bet it tastes like gasoline.
                          Yup, or nail polish remover. You have to chug it before it even gets beyond ice cold.

Comment

• I figured since this is the NFL thread...

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-...w.google.ca%2F

Barefoot and frightened, Nicole Holder walked as fast as she could through the darkness, and the moment she saw the cops she ran. She headed west on Fifth Street toward North Church, away from the Charlotte., N.C., apartment of Greg Hardy, a star defensive end then with the NFL’s Carolina Panthers. Minutes earlier he had, she said, thrown her against a tile bathtub wall, tossed her on a futon covered in assault rifles, and choked her until she told him to “kill me so I don’t have to.”

Officer Jeffrey Kendrick ran after her, ordering her to stop. Holder turned and walked toward him, and Kendrick asked her why she was crying.

“It doesn’t matter,” she told him. “Nothing is going to happen to him anyways.”

A year and a half after Hardy was arrested and charged with attacking Holder, it’s clear that she was mostly right. Last year, Hardy was convicted of assault in a bench trial, but the charges were dismissed on appeal and, it was reported yesterday, expunged. He missed more than a season of football, but went on to sign with the Dallas Cowboys, for whom he’s become a bigger star than ever despite (or perhaps because of) a series of incidents ranging from making sexist comments in a press conference to going after a coach on the sidelines. Jerry Jones, the Cowboys’ billionaire owner, calls him a “real leader” who has the respect of all his teammates and inspires America’s Team.

Unlike Ray Rice, the former Baltimore Ravens star who was filmed knocking his future wife unconscious in an elevator, Hardy hasn’t become a pariah. That’s partly because he’s more valuable on the field, but also because of the perception that nobody knows what really happened that night. Hardy won’t talk about it; Holder has gone quiet ever since, prosecutors say, she received a settlement, which contributed to the criminal case against him falling apart. And, crucially, no photos or videos ever came out. Police and prosecutorial records that detail what happened that night have largely been kept from the public—though not from the NFL.

Deadspin has obtained hundreds of pages of those records, some previously reported—police reports, interview transcripts, and more. Photos, dozens of them, show bruises over much of Holder’s body, including her back, her arms, her legs, her chin, her neck, and even her foot.

Below are many, but not all, of the photos taken of Nicole Holder within 24 hours of when she says Hardy attacked her. Many are disturbing and hard to look at; our decision to publish them was based on the convincing evidence they present of what happened that night.
                            He sure is a piece of shit. Can't believe the shit that comes out of Uncle Jerry's mouth sometimes... "real leader" my ass.

Last edited by Mack North; Fri Nov 6, 2015, 03:27 PM. Reason: Greg Hardy's a douche

Comment

I make the equivalent of 72 beer for $45 with minimal effort.

If you want to have a large stock, you simply need to buy more bottles/equipment. Looking at about $100 to get going (which includes your first kit).

Topic related tie in: Well worth it for NFL season.
                              Is there a particular kit I should be looking at?

Comment

I figured since this is the NFL thread...
                                http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-...w.google.ca%2F

He sure is a piece of shit. Can't believe the shit that comes out of Uncle Jerry's mouth sometimes... "real leader" my ass.
                                Yeah, I have never seen a player less humbled by an experience than Hardy is.

Comment

Working...
                                X