Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Is there a particular kit I should be looking at?
    Check your local brew store, but starting with FESTA is easy.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I have gluten thing so I sttick wine or hard liquor now for the most part. Although I can get away with Sapporo because its made from rice.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Check your local brew store, but starting with FESTA is easy.
        Try making hard cider. It's easier than beer and depending on yeast can be 6-19% ABV and drinkable in about a week. Apple juice cost less than $1 a liter and cheaper on sale. Just uses the same buckets asnd airlocks but don't need to make worts and stuff.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Try making hard cider. It's easier than beer and depending on yeast can be 6-19% ABV and drinkable in about a week. Apple juice cost less than $1 a liter and cheaper on sale. Just uses the same buckets asnd airlocks but don't need to make worts and stuff.
          I'll look into that thanks.

But back to football....ummm....anything?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I'll look into that thanks.

But back to football....ummm....anything?
            Not really into sports 😁

Comment

• Cider is good when it's dry. I don't like that sweet stuff.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Cider is good when it's dry. I don't like that sweet stuff.
                Champagne yeast reduces residual sugars to almost 0

Comment

• Kind of amazing that Ray Rice had his suspension go from 2 games to full season based on the video release. Considering that the NFL had access to the Hardy evidence, hard to understand how he got 10 then appealed down to 4.

This guy belongs in jail, not the NFL.

Comment

• I think we need a Lager/Alcohol Thread.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      I think we need a Lager/Alcohol Thread.
                      Haha I had thought about that after this one got slightly derailed. Go ahead and start it

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        I think we need a Lager/Alcohol Thread.
                        Just bring it up wherever its convenient. It's fun hijacking threads

Comment

• Brees. He's on fire.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Nov 8, 2015, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Brees. He's on fire.
                            Proving he doesn't need a Jimmy Graham to be good. Jimmy Graham on the other hand, really needs a Drew Brees.

Comment

• I think it proves a disconnect between management in Seattle. Why bring in a guy like that at a high cost if you're not going to greatly incorporate him into the system? I don't think it's all on Jimmy Graham this year, they're just not tossing to him enough and in the redzone. Waste of talent to use him like that if you ask me.

Comment

• I just read that Dion Lewis exited the Pats game with a "non-contact" knee injury. That immediately makes me think its a ACL or an MCL or both. Hopefully he recovers quickly and comes back strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X