X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game by Jags and Titans.

Dat Jags' kicker though...

Comment

• The Panthers are so OVERRATED it's not even funny. The Packers are too.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Russell Wilson Is Not an MVP Candidate—He's Something Much Better:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ng-much-better
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            The Panthers are so OVERRATED it's not even funny. The Packers are too.
            Don't know how the Packers are overrated when they have no guarantee at even making the playoffs right now and aren't really getting any love in the media besides Aaron Rodgers. Most people in the media refer to the closing play of last game as a fluke. They get lots of press because it's the Packers and they have Aaron Rodgers on top of that. Attention doesn't make them overrated but it is a tribute to their long run success and history in the league. The Cowboys and Steelers are in the same boat really.

The Panthers just beat the Patriots. They're undefeated and have a remaining schedule that could allow them to go undefeated.

The Seahawks are no doubt overrated and their early season struggle illustrate this well.

Comment

• Can you imagine the influx of "long time" Panthers fans should they win three more games and go undefeated in the regular season? The only real challenge they have left on the regular season schedule is NYG on the road. I don't even know if that's a real challenge as the Giants haven't beaten anyone good this season and are only 3-3 at home. After that it's Atlanta and Tampa Bay. Atlanta might be trickier than Carolina imagines because they just got whooped and so pride is on the line, as well as revenge. Still though, Matt Ryan has played poor all season and as mentioned earlier, Carolina just whooped them bad and pulled their starters early even.

Looks like the Packers are playing for the Wild Card as they have no hope of catching Arizona, let alone Carolina. Looks to be a race between them and Seattle for third in the conference as to avoid drawing Carolina at home in the Divisional Round. Not sure if Arizona is much easier though. Tough road this year for a Wild Card team to go all the way but it's still doable. Both Carolina and Arizona have flaws, they're not perfect.

In the AFC who knows what happens. It's a down year when the 6-7 Colts are currently in the Wild Card picture. Dalton is done for the season and that maybe opens the door for Denver to avoid the Wild Card. I expect Payton Manning to be given back his job once he's healed. The Bronchos offense has been even worse without out him which begs to question if he truly was part of the problem.

Comment

• I'll admit a soft spot for the Panthers. When I was a kid my parents went on a road trip to Carolina and brought me back a pair of shorts and a shirt of the new expansion team, the Panthers. Unfortunately, I was at an age where I outgrew them before the team even played a game, so any time I wore them I had to explain who they were and then were out of my wardrobe by the time people knew they existed.

The next season the Ravens came to be and I've never wavered, but always held a soft spot for the Panthers as my "NFC" team. Glad to see them do well (especially with the year the Ravens have had).
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Till next time, Dallas fans.

Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 20, 2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Till next time, Dallas fans.

Why you gotta kick a bruv when he's down??!?!!!?

It's pretty astounding that the backup QB's cannot hit the WR corp on the regular. Kellen Moore looks like a HS QB, but I think he played better than the other 2 schmucks.

I honestly prefer to lose out, but I just hope the Boys can win next week for my trip to Buffalo.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Why you gotta kick a bruv when he's down??!?!!!?

It's pretty astounding that the backup QB's cannot hit the WR corp on the regular. Kellen Moore looks like a HS QB, but I think he played better than the other 2 schmucks.

I honestly prefer to lose out, but I just hope the Boys can win next week for my trip to Buffalo.

Comment

• Brees or Bortles for this week? Anyone?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Brees or Bortles for this week? Anyone?
                          Brees would likely be the safer option but I would personally go with Bortles.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Brees would likely be the safer option but I would personally go with Bortles.
                            I think I will go with Bortles if Yeldon is out

Comment

• Jags are struggling, Axel

Comment

• Oh wow what a run by rookie RB David Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X