Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Horrible.
    I think the police are charging or have charged two people in the incident.

The way i view it, when your level of focus in an entertainment reaches the point where you're threatening or harassing those you don't appreciate then it's time to dial it back and also seek help.

I mean, the guys who did it would probably view it as batshit crazy if someone did the same thing to this guy for his horrible acts during season 1-3 of game of throwns:

Comment

• Browns should just give Saban a blank cheque and bow at his feet
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Rams to LA is done deal per multiple reports.

Comment

• L.A. Rams. The Chargers or Raiders are going as well.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            L.A. Rams. The Chargers or Raiders are going as well.
            Sad days ahead for St. Louis' sports fans.

Bit OT, but I don't like Kroenke family when it comes to sport franchises. They're cheap as fuck.

Comment

• ICYMI,

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Sad days ahead for St. Louis' sports fans.

Bit OT, but I don't like Kroenke family when it comes to sport franchises. They're cheap as fuck.
                Maybe L.A. will change their views. Supposedly the Chargers are going to L.A. as well, which is weird, to play in the old Raiders stadium at the Coliseum.

My buddy, a Raiders fan, said that Mark Davis stated he might go to San Antonio if there's no stadium deal in Oakland. That would be a pretty cool move I think... the San Antonio Raiders!

Who remembers these guys?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Maybe L.A. will change their views. Supposedly the Chargers are going to L.A. as well, which is weird, to play in the old Raiders stadium at the Coliseum.

My buddy, a Raiders fan, said that Mark Davis stated he might go to San Antonio if there's no stadium deal in Oakland. That would be a pretty cool move I think... the San Antonio Raiders!

Who remembers these guys?
                  Have you seen that Mark Davis guy? You sure he knows he owns a football team?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Have you seen that Mark Davis guy? You sure he knows he owns a football team?

Somewhat of a cross between Harry and Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber. I still love that bowl cut...

Comment

• His Mom still cuts his hair.

Comment

• Now the Raiders story is getting some push.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...rs-san-antonio
                        Former Minnesota Vikings owner Red McCombs said in a radio interview that San Antonio is ready if the Oakland Raiders decide to move to the city and that he is even willing to invest in the team if needed.

EDITOR'S PICKS

Where might the Raiders play in 2016?
                        The Raiders have no lease for any stadium in 2016, and while re-upping with the O.co Coliseum seems the most likely scenario, it's not the only one.

Raiders lose in L.A. again, 20 years after the NFL blocked Al Davis' Inglewood stadium project
                        In a way, Raiders owner Mark Davis is paying dearly for his father's stance about the Los Angeles market.

What's next for the once-and-still Oakland Raiders?
                        Perhaps seeing the writing on the wall, the Oakland Raiders withdrew their request to relocate to Los Angeles. So what's next?
                        McCombs, an 88-year-old billionaire, said in a radio interview with ESPN San Antonio on Wednesday that he talked to Raiders owner Mark Davis on Tuesday after the team withdrew its application to relocate to Los Angeles.

According to Bleacher Report, Davis owns land in the San Antonio area where he could build a stadium.

McCombs said San Antonio has "several locations that would work" to build a stadium and that he has 12 corporate sponsors lined up with "serious commitments." Now he has to convince Davis that moving his team to Texas is the right move for the franchise.

"He was born and raised there, and he has a great feeling for the state of California," McCombs said of Davis. "But it appears he is going to need to go somewhere."

McCombs said he would be amenable to buying into the Raiders if that's what it would take to get the team to play in San Antonio.

"We would be happy to be investors if that what he wants," he said. "We have investors lined up if that what he wants. If he wants to keep it all to himself, that's OK too."

The San Francisco Chronicle said Davis declined to comment about a potential future in San Antonio.

The Raiders would need league approval to relocate to San Antonio, but McCombs said he doesn't believe that would be withheld because of the team's troubles securing a new stadium in Oakland.

Red McCombs is hoping to convince Mark Davis to move the Raiders from Oakland to San Antonio. AP Photo/Paul Spinelli
                        On Tuesday in Houston, NFL owners approved Rams owner Stan Kroenke's plan to relocate his team from St. Louis to the site of the old Hollywood Park racetrack in Inglewood, California, about 10 miles from downtown L.A. The Chargers have a yearlong option to join the Rams, followed by the Raiders if the San Diego franchise declines.

After his team was denied its bid to move to Los Angeles, Davis said he didn't know where his team would play next season.

"We don't have a lease right now at the Oakland Coliseum," he said. "America, the world is a possibility for the Raider Nation."

In 2014, Davis traveled to San Antonio to meet with area leaders and scout the area.

McCombs said if Davis "does decide to go somewhere we want him to decide to come here."

"What happened yesterday (Tuesday) in Houston was absolutely the greatest thing that could happen to us short of getting somebody committed to come in here, because that cleared the runway to where now he can make his decision and go anywhere he wants to," McCombs said.

The Raiders have been a franchise since 1959, the year the old American Football League came into being. The franchise has been in the Davis family since Mark's father, Al, became coach and general manager of the Raiders in 1963.

Comment

• I hate the Cheatriots. Pretty sure they're going back to the Super Bowl though.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            I hate the Cheatriots. Pretty sure they're going back to the Super Bowl though.
                            AFC isn't very impressive this post season since Pitts injuries and Dalton being out.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              AFC isn't very impressive this post season since Pitts injuries and Dalton being out.
                              I think any of the 4 remaining NFC teams can beat NE, but it's going to be tough. Carolina might be in awe if they make it, GB has been up and down, Cards have a good shot being strong on both sides of the ball, and Seattle has been there the last 2 years so they know what it takes.

But hey, here we go Chiefs!!

Yea, too bad for those injuries to Pitt and Cincy.

Comment

• NFC is deeper. I think whoever wins the Car-Sea game is most likely the best bet to win it all.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X