• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for you, Mack.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      I feel bad for you, Mack.
      It's becoming the norm. He wanted to go back out there and continue playing, so nobody can ever question his heart, he's just got some bad luck. Hopefully he's back in the 6, not 10. I think we're better prepared this year though, I'm still excited.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        It's becoming the norm. He wanted to go back out there and continue playing, so nobody can ever question his heart, he's just got some bad luck. Hopefully he's back in the 6, not 10. I think we're better prepared this year though, I'm still excited.
        Rock star Dak gonna shine
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack, it's a blessing in disguise this time. Dak looks like a special talent. Remember when Bledsoe went down and some unknown late round QB substituted in for him? I'm not saying Dak is Tom Brady but I am saying that Romo may not start another game in Dallas. Dak was that impressive in pre season.

Get ready for the Dak Dez Zeke Show. Haha

Comment

• I wonder what's the odds on someone blowing a large chunk of their FAAB on Dak tomorrow in Dynasty? EW has Romo so it would make sense for him to be bidding. In unrelated news have my claims in and ready to rock and roll.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One area where Cowboys and Tony Romo dodged a bullet -- No ligament damage in Romo&#39;s back, I&#39;m told. Should be training again in 3-6 weeks.</p>&mdash; Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/770266265835286528">August 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So he's likely return in week 7 coming off a bye.

Comment

• Teddy probably just blew his a Achilles today by the sounds of it:

The Minnesota Vikings canceled their practice Tuesday after quarterback Teddy Bridgewater suffered an apparently serious injury in a non-contact drill.

The Vikings asked reporters to leave the field area and to gather in the media room, where coach Mike Zimmer is expected to address Bridgewater's injury.

Players removed their helmets and gathered around Bridgewater as the third-year quarterback was examined by medical personnel. An ambulance later drove onto the field.
                http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...kings-practice

Poor guy, that's brutal. Apparently guys were cursing and throwing their helmets and then they prayed so it sounds like a major lower body deal.

Comment

• What the fuck!! Just seen him trending. So unfair.

Comment

• Meanwhile the Vikings have pretty much nobody waiting in the wing. The Bronchos are trying to deal Sanchez and now maybe they can get the Vikings to bite.

Kaepernick would have been an option prior to his whole anthem protest where he called Hillary a racist criminal, Obama useless and Trump a racist.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Meanwhile the Vikings have pretty much nobody waiting in the wing. The Bronchos are trying to deal Sanchez and now maybe they can get the Vikings to bite.

Kaepernick would have been an option prior to his whole anthem protest where he called Hillary a racist criminal, Obama useless and Trump a racist.
                      Shaun Hill (who they have) is probably better than Sanchez.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Meanwhile the Vikings have pretty much nobody waiting in the wing. The Bronchos are trying to deal Sanchez and now maybe they can get the Vikings to bite.

Strange how the season has not even started and the Vikings curse strikes again. I like Hill.., but w/o Teddy their season is done IMO. Always next year... I guess.

Comment

Also, he might not be wrong, but that's for another thread

Did you see Rodney Harrison's comment? "Kaepernick isn't black, he doesn't know what it's like"

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Did you see Rodney Harrison's comment? "Kaepernick isn't black, he doesn't know what it's like"
                            I fully understand what Kaepernick is doing, but FUCK HIM. You know why? He's lazy. He expects other people to do real shit while he sits during national anthem. Fuck that. Go to the streets, start an open dialogue or some. I love how Melo and other NBA players reacted to this serious issue. They're DOING something. Top lads.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Shaun Hill (who they have) is probably better than Sanchez.
                              I don't know. I'm not claiming Sanchez is that good but he can play game manager to support AP. Sanchez might get cut so maybe they wait.

Axel wrote: View Post
                              That's a toxic topic likely to earn me some infractions on my spotless record here at RR. Haha

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, that was not well played, Rodney Harrison. To speculate, he could actually mean he didn't know Kaep was black or he could have been referring to the fact that Kaep was adopted and raised by a white family since birth, not sure. In any regard, race is a nuclear topic in the states but I don't understand why Harrison thinks a black guy who he thought was white can't talk about the struggles of black people who he thinks are black.

I'm thankful that race isn't a battle ground in Canada. We're a pretty accepting and peaceful bunch up here.
                              Last edited by Apollo; Tue Aug 30, 2016, 04:18 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                I fully understand what Kaepernick is doing, but FUCK HIM. You know why? He's lazy. He expects other people to do real shit while he sits during national anthem. Fuck that. Go to the streets, start an open dialogue or some. I love how Melo and other NBA players reacted to this serious issue. They're DOING something. Top lads.
                                I think everyone knew Kaep was a douche already, so really this didn't really do much to sway that opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X