X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I support this guy 100%

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Just ask Johnny Idiotface, T.O., Tebow, Ochocinco, Ray Rice and the list goes on. It's very cut-throat, but at the same time why would you jeopardize the limited amount if time you have to make your fortune? Fully knowing they will cut your ass any time they feel like it.
      Because he's standing up for something he believes in. Its called courage, and to be honest, what I'm treading here, on this board, calling him out is truly disappointing.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Because he's standing up for something he believes in. Its called courage, and to be honest, what I'm treading here, on this board, calling him out is truly disappointing.
        Craig, come on. We fully support him, but Colin is fucking it up IMO. His platform is much bigger than that.

Kap's commitment to justice & equity is there, I believe, I'm just not buying into that being oppressed thing.. He's just pissing off rednecks and that's it.

$100M man is feeling oppressed by his government? Bullshit.
        Last edited by rocwell; Wed Aug 31, 2016, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• This just in.. DeMarcus Cousins is sponsoring a panel discussion featuring the Mobile police department and other community leader. I love it.

Comment

He's free to do as he pleases, frankly I couldn't care less about his anthem antics - he's going to be a non-factor for his team. His job is in jeopardy because he can't beat out Blaine Gabbert to be starter... this extra attention he's getting to go along with his huge price tag makes him cut-worthy for most any team. Not my concern, just telling it like it is.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              So the Chargers are planning something special when they host the 49ers this Thursday:

http://www.chargers.com/news/2016/08...ers-49ers-game

Timing is everything. haha
              The drama continues. That should be interesting.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Craig, come on. We fully support him, but Colin is fucking it up IMO. His platform is much bigger than that.

Kap's commitment to justice & equity is there, I believe, I'm just not buying into that being oppressed thing.. He's just pissing off rednecks and that's it.

$100M man is feeling oppressed by his government? Bullshit.
                Ehhh... I don't know that I have a strong stance on this issue, but as to that last line, how much did being a millionaire help Sefolosha when the cops broke his leg? The environment is toxic enough that I don't think money is necessarily the shield it usually is.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Officials from seven team front offices across the league have said they do not want anything to do with the quarterback after his national anthem protest last week. Most of them also believe he will shortly released San Francisco 49ers, and won't play professionally again. One told said: 'I don't want him anywhere near my team. He's a traitor.' Another reportedly said: 'He has no respect for our country. F*** that guy.' None of them revealed their name to the website, but all are believed to hold senior positions in various NFL franchises. People close to Kaepernick have also said he is aware his football career is in jeopardy. Sources have said that if he was released, he would dedicate his career to social activism.
                  Oh wow, strong reaction damn
                  Last edited by rocwell; Thu Sep 1, 2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• In other news, the Cowboys will get Dak for 10 weeks now, maybe.

This means the six- to 10-week time frame that surfaced in initial reports is more of an eight- to 10-week window.
                    http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dall...wboys-place-ir

Romo must be pretty close to retirement. He's so brittle. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't get his job back should Dak play well. A team can't be built around a QB who gets hurt every year even if he's really good.

Comment

I haven't seen much calling out. We've shared opinions from NFL executives and media personnel and spoke about how, as a fringe player, the distraction likely makes him unemployable for many teams. That's not our opinion on his actions just the reality of working in the NFL.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

In other news, the Cowboys will get Dak for 10 weeks now, maybe.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dall...wboys-place-ir

Romo must be pretty close to retirement. He's so brittle. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't get his job back should Dak play well. A team can't be built around a QB who gets hurt every year even if he's really good.
                        Tony has too much fight in him, he's not ready for retirement. Jerry will stand by his guy for a long while still. I do hope Dak impresses though, the team cant be as bad at QB as they were last year.

Comment

• So now the word is Jamaal Charles might not even play week one. What's the chances of this being Victor Cruz part two? I mean this is his second ACL. That's got to be tough going, damn.

Comment

So now the word is Jamaal Charles might not even play week one. What's the chances of this being Victor Cruz part two? I mean this is his second ACL. That's got to be tough going, damn.
                            I expected slow recovery from Jamaal tbh. He's 29 years old. That's very old in athlete years

Comment

• In running back years that's about 70 years old. The ACLs make his effective age even older. I just signed Ware in our forum Dynasty League. Call it a hunch.

Comment

In running back years that's about 70 years old. The ACLs make his effective age even older. I just signed Ware in our forum Dynasty League. Call it a hunch.
                                Jamaal Charles was one of those rare RBs who I trusted in fantasy football after ACL injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X