• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and I disagree about the Vikings.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Finally the season is here. I can't wait for opening kickoff tonight.
      Never been a fan of Thursday night games but it's good to get the season going.

The Dak show might be stealing the headlines on Sunday though. Probably the most interesting storyline to watch in week 1.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Oh and I disagree about the Vikings.

Final prediction on their record? Wildcard could mean 9-7 to 11-5 likely.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Looking at their schedule I could see them getting to nine considering Bradford just got there and will need time.

Nine wins is wildcard. Their defense and run game gives them the potential for close to the 11 they reached last year.

Comment

Looking at their schedule I could see them getting to nine considering Bradford just got there and will need time.

Nine wins is wildcard. Their defense and run game gives them the potential for close to the 11 they reached last year.
            Both NFC wildcard teams last year had 10 wins FWIW.

Comment

• Happy NFL Day! Good luck to all your teams this year unless they play Dallas.

I see Vikings at 8-8... however, the wins could go up or down by 2 games pretty easily. If they get Treadwell playing, watch out!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Both NFC wildcard teams last year had 10 wins FWIW.
                Packers won the Super Bowl in 2010 on a 9-7 wildcard run. Every year is very different but I hear you.

Comment

Packers won the Super Bowl in 2010 on a 9-7 wildcard run. Every year is very different but I hear you.
                  Giants did it twice, didnt they?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Giants did it twice, didnt they?
                    Um... I don't think so?

Comment

• Speaking of the Giants...
                      Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Happy NFL Day! Good luck to all your teams this year unless they play Dallas.

I see Vikings at 8-8... however, the wins could go up or down by 2 games pretty easily. If they get Treadwell playing, watch out!
                      Tough opener with the Giants in town. Beckham has Shepard and Cruz taking pressure off him this year. The Giants might be scary good. I expect a major turnaround for those guys.

Comment

Speaking of the Giants...

Tough opener with the Giants in town. Beckham has Shepard and Cruz taking pressure off him this year. The Giants might be scary good. I expect a major turnaround for those guys.
                        Giants better play defence this season cause they didn't last year.

Comment

• So excited for Kick Off!!

..me 5 minutes into the game:

I'm still free agent bandwagoner.. so hit me up.

Here's to an amazing season, lads!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Um... I don't think so?
                            Had to look it up... they were 9-7 in 2011 but somehow won the division.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Had to look it up... they were 9-7 in 2011 but somehow won the division.
                              Washington was the NFC east at 9-7 last year but it takes a special division for that to happen. 4 teams who can't get out of their own way.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                So excited for Kick Off!!

..me 5 minutes into the game:

I'm still free agent bandwagoner.. so hit me up.

Here's to an amazing season, lads!
                                Just be a Ravens fan, it's the clear choice. Not too trendy but solid consistent franchise that's had 1 GM for the last 20 years. In Ozzie We Trust

Comment

Working...
                                X