No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of anthems (this woman is awful) did you guys see what happened with the women's soccer game? The host team played the anthem while the teams were still in the locker room to prevent Seattle's keeper from kneeling. Owner didn't want the keeper turning the anthem "hijacked" or "turned into a spectacle". Merica
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Speaking of the Giants...

Tough opener with the Giants in town. Beckham has Shepard and Cruz taking pressure off him this year. The Giants might be scary good. I expect a major turnaround for those guys.
      NFC East is so up & down every season, I'm not sure what to make of any team yet. Eagles should suck though.

I worry about the Dallas D, as I have for nearly 10 years it seems. 3 key guys out with suspension hurts, I'm hoping they hit their stride late and get into the playoffs.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Speaking of anthems (this woman is awful) did you guys see what happened with the women's soccer game? The host team played the anthem while the teams were still in the locker room to prevent Seattle's keeper from kneeling. Owner didn't want the keeper turning the anthem "hijacked" or "turned into a spectacle". Merica
        Is that Hope Solo? She's a dickhead.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          No I forget her name but it was someone credible at least lol

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

NFC East is so up & down every season, I'm not sure what to make of any team yet. Eagles should suck though.

I worry about the Dallas D, as I have for nearly 10 years it seems. 3 key guys out with suspension hurts, I'm hoping they hit their stride late and get into the playoffs.
            The Dak show probably gonna win the east.

Comment

Nah it was Megan Rapinoe, Hope Solo is suspended already

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Thought that was only for Merica and she was free to play league games? Meh

Comment

That's the one.

It's a pretty ridiculous response by the host team to prevent a peaceful demonstration.

Comment

The Dak show probably gonna win the east.
                    Cheers to that! I've learned to take the seasons week to week and not get my hopes too high. Haven't seen a Super Bowl win since I was 16, I have a much better appreciation for them these days.. I was spoiled as a kid.

Comment

That's the one.

It's a pretty ridiculous response by the host team to prevent a peaceful demonstration.
                      I agree, but I understand it. It's a private company.

Comment

Cheers to that! I've learned to take the seasons week to week and not get my hopes too high. Haven't seen a Super Bowl win since I was 16, I have a much better appreciation for them these days.. I was spoiled as a kid.
                        Whoa, lets pump the brakes champ. Never said anything about SB. Winning the NFC east isn't that much of an accomplishment. Barely above the AFC South.

Comment

I agree, but I understand it. It's a private company.
                          Sure, owner can do what he wants but when his justification is that he didn't want the anthem hijacked or turned into a spectacle then it's safe to say the older white man missed the point.

Comment

Thought that was only for Merica and she was free to play league games? Meh
                            I guess you're right. I read somewhere that she's not going to play for the remainder of the 2016 season tho. I don't really know much about this situation.

Comment

Whoa, lets pump the brakes champ. Never said anything about SB. Winning the NFC east isn't that much of an accomplishment. Barely above the AFC South.
                              Lol I never said they were gonna win it... I used to get my hopes up in years past, but I dont do that any more. I just miss the 90s man.

Comment

• Oh that's too easy

Comment

Working...
                                X