No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, it was known fact that the NFC East was the toughest division for a long time up til the past 2-3 years.

Comment

• Benjamin is gonna kill it this year, wish I had him on one of my teams.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Benjamin is gonna kill it this year, wish I had him on one of my teams.
        Pretty sure I have him on both.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Trevor is so cool.. well.. at least in the pocket

Comment

Btw, it was known fact that the NFC East was the toughest division for a long time up til the past 2-3 years.
            Not sure that was ever true. AFC North was until the last couple of seasons and the NFC West rise.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel, Benjamin riding the pine this week? Thanks for that!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Axel, Benjamin riding the pine this week? Thanks for that!
                Not in keeper, only in dynasty

Comment

• Shit, Stewart just ran headfirst into a brick wall. Ouch.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Shit, Stewart just ran headfirst into a brick wall. Ouch.
                    He read that play perfectly.

Comment

• The Panthers' O-line is playing horrible. They won't be going anywhere unless that gets cleaned up.

Comment

• What a huge penalty.

Comment

• Jeez. Shot to the head again. I feel bad for Cam. Too many cheap shots from the Broncos.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Thu Sep 8, 2016, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Not sure that was ever true. AFC North was until the last couple of seasons and the NFC West rise.
                            The pundits would tend to agree with me, I believe. Cincy and Clevetown were terrible for ages aside from a couple Ochocinco years. Top to bottom, NFC East was always looked upon as the toughest grind. It's all semantics, and we are where we are now.

Comment

The pundits would tend to agree with me, I believe. Cincy and Clevetown were terrible for ages aside from a couple Ochocinco years. Top to bottom, NFC East was always looked upon as the toughest grind. It's all semantics, and we are where we are now.
                              I think Cincy has been consistently stronger than any NFC East team over the last 6 years. Cleveland is terrible

Comment

• More like the last four years. Mack is right, the Bungles have been pretty stinky most of their existence.

Comment

Working...
                                X