Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    More like the last four years. Mack is right, the Bungles have been pretty stinky most of their existence.
    Cincy has made the playoffs for 5 straight years. Mack's point says until a couple of seasons ago, so unless we are moving the bar to a decade ago, he's wrong.

NFC East has 4 teams that are all complete yo-yos. Very good one year, mediocre the next, then good, then bad. Not a single team has been consistently good from that division which is why it's been so wide open. Any one team could win the division each year but that's more because of the inconsistency than great teams.

AFC North trio of Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cincy has been more consistently tough.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Jeez. Shot to the head again. I feel bad for Cam. Too many cheap shots from the Broncos.
      When they're asking your QB to carry it as much if not more than most second string running backs he's just not going to get the kind of respect pocket passers like Brees, Brady and Rodgers get.

The Bronchos played him really rough in the second half and Cam looked like a different QB.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        When they're asking your QB to carry it as much if not more than most second string running backs he's just not going to get the kind of respect pocket passers like Breed, Brady and Rodgers get.

The Bronchos played him really rough in the second half and Cam looked like a different QB.
        Yeah the shots definitely took a toll. Offence wasn't the same in the second half.

Broncos got away with a couple though. The offsetting flag one was a vicious hit (and shouldn't a helmet to helmet hit on a QB not get offset but something as silly as the forward pass didn't reach the line of scrimmage?).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hmmm, I agreed about how stinky the Bungles are when you look that their history.

Comment

• Gronk won't play tomorrow.

Comment

• Mike Wallace with a great start for the Ravens. Giving me good reason to have drafted him in both football leagues. Big comeback season for the former big money receiver and gives Flacco that deep threat needed.

Comment

Gronk won't play tomorrow.
                Little Gronk is.

Bills FB is the little brother.

Comment

• Griffin's pump fake tho.
                  Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 11, 2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Keenan Allen carted off with possible torn ACL. May be done for the year.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Keenan Allen carted off with possible torn ACL. May be done for the year.
                      I just received a notification that he has been diagnosed with a torn ACL already.

Damn. He just can't catch a break.

Comment

• Pack win. Jags look good this year. I wonder what's up with Ivory though?

Keenan Allen with another tough break. The only silver lining is that he has a good shot to be back next year for week one...

Comment

• Chargers...

21-3 lead.
                          Keenan Allen tore his acl
                          Lost game in OT.

Comment

• I have Allen in multiple leagues including the RR dynasty. Luckily I made a deal last year for Jeffery and signed Larry Fitz the year before. Allen was primed for a big year though.

Comment

• The NFL Thread

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Chargers...

21-3 lead.
                              Keenan Allen tore his acl
                              Lost game in OT.

Without Charles, Chiefs were ripe for the divisional upset win for the Chargers but SD is a team that forever can't seem to get out of their own way. Coming up small in big games/moments has been their calling card for a long time now.

Comment

Griffin's pump fake tho.
                                RG3 played very much like I expected him to; poorly. That team is junk yet Charles Woodson made the most ridiculous "bold prediction" on ESPN pregame saying that Pryor will end up with 1,800 yards receiving this year (only 2 players had that last year).

Cleveland Browns continue to operate as the factory of sadness.

Comment

Working...
                                X