Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dak. I bet Mack is happy now.

Comment

• Haha Browns jumped out to a 20-0 lead in the first 10 mins of the game. Lose 25-20. At home.

#BrownsFootball
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Haha Browns jumped out to a 20-0 lead in the first 10 mins of the game. Lose 25-20. At home.

#BrownsFootball

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Dak. I bet Mack is happy now.
          Happy as a pig in shit! Dak played an excellent game. Dude has poise and doesnt make big mistakes, I love how he takes care of the ball. Cardiac Cowboys man, it's entertaining every week, win or lose.

Comment

• I didn't watch Pats' game. What the fuck happened to Garoppolo? Kinda feel bad for this guy.

Comment

I didn't watch Pats' game. What the fuck happened to Garoppolo? Kinda feel bad for this guy.
              Tackled on the throw while rolling out and landed with his throwing shoulder planted in the ground.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                My Seahawks winning it all this year. Guaran-damn-teed.
                You're alive! I thought you died with your Seahawks last year seeing how you vanished without a trace after all those bold predictions unsurprisingly proved to be absolutely incorrect in every way imaginable. Welcome back.

Axel wrote: View Post
                Tackled on the throw while rolling out and landed with his throwing shoulder planted in the ground.
                While I am sad for Garoppolo because I hate seeing anyone getting hurt, the silver lining is that the Pats are super fucked for the next two weeks.

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Happy as a pig in shit! Dak played an excellent game. Dude has poise and doesnt make big mistakes, I love how he takes care of the ball. Cardiac Cowboys man, it's entertaining every week, win or lose.
                I knew all that talk from Dak about not forcing the ball to Dez was a load of shit. LOL dude gets 12 targets despite Josh Norman lurking.

Axel wrote: View Post
                Haha Browns jumped out to a 20-0 lead in the first 10 mins of the game. Lose 25-20. At home.

#BrownsFootball
                That was probably due to being forced to move to their third string QB after their second TD of the game. No one is going to have much luck with a third stringer in there. I guess the Pats put my statement to the test next week.

Comment

• Apollo wrote:
                  That was probably due to being forced to move to their third string QB after their second TD of the game.
                  No man, he never took a snap. McCown came out after the TD drive but returned by the time they got the ball back.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    My Seahawks winning it all this year. Guaran-damn-teed.
                    Does losing to a Rams team that just got shut out by the 49ers temper expectations at all?

Comment

No man, he never took a snap. McCown came out after the TD drive but returned by the time they got the ball back.
                      Oh, didn't know that. Just saw in the feed that he left with a shoulder injury. No football yet for me today. I am watching the Pack in 30 minutes though.

Comment

Does losing to a Rams team that just got shut out by the 49ers temper expectations at all?
                        Of course not. The Seahawks are so superior that they like to intentionally lose games now so that the second half of the season isn't too boring for them while they await their guaranteed Super Bowl.

Comment

• Did he leave the game twice? Word is his shoulder is messed up:

The Browns are bracing themselves for possible bad news on Josh McCown's shoulder. Won't know for sure until the morning. @nflnetwork
                          https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/statu...40947806896128

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Did he leave the game twice? Word is his shoulder is messed up:

https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/statu...40947806896128
                              No. It's weird, he took some hits but finished the drive, then went to the locker room after they scored and returned after the Ravens possession (spanning the 1st and 2nd Q). He finished the game but now they are concerned whether he'll play next week.

Comment

Want to buy a Monorail?

Comment

Working...
                                X