Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    So Brock just got benched. The Texans are on the hook for $37M. Ouch. Everyone knew it beforehand but the Texans.
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    How they ever signed the guy without even meeting with him or having him work out is just mind-boggling. Oh well, you reap what you sow, Texans!
    Yeah that might be one of the worst decisions we've seen in NFL free agency. Even the Browns wouldn't have done that and that's saying something.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      That would be pretty crazy, since they were 2nd in the conference heading into this week.

I'm really hoping the Boys take care of business this week and wrap up the 1 seed. Although I just keep thinking of 2007... I don't want to play the Giants at all.
      The way the Packers have survived the last four weeks despite the waterfall of crap they've showered in all season, you better watch out for them. This was the kind of season they were having the last time they won a Super Bowl. They overcame a lot that year and closed the year hot and just barely making the playoffs.

This weekend I'm cheering for the Packers 1A and the Cowboys 1B.

Comment

• So there's a rumor going around the John Gruden may be interested in becoming the Rams new head coach. They have enough talent for a great coach to come in and immediately pump out a 10 or 11 win season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          So there's a rumor going around the John Gruden may be interested in becoming the Rams new head coach. They have enough talent for a great coach to come in and immediately pump out a 10 or 11 win season.
          Funny, they said the same thing when Fisher took over. They've been perpetually "on the cusp" for a while now.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• One difference now is that the team is young and talented. I mean its a great spot for someone, even if it's not Gruden, they should have better options than last time.

Comment

• Wow Eagles.. Why did you throw this???? If Giants score now.. Lol.

Comment

• I really dislike Thursday night games. I rarely remember they are even on. Sunday and Monday night only for me please.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  I really dislike Thursday night games. I rarely remember they are even on. Sunday and Monday night only for me please.
                  Max Kellerman had a great idea for TNF.

Comment

• I have to say, I like it, it makes sense and I like the side effect of the regular season being dragged out an extra week. I'll have to ponder the fantasy implications for our leagues if this gains momentum.

Comment

• It's not a bad suggestion. Limiting it to division games definitely makes it important games to watch. Not sure how I would feel with having a bye week in week 2 or 3 - that would be the primary drawback I can see.

Comment

• Soo who's ready for Xmas Eve games?! My mate is backing Cleveland to win tonight.

Comment

• In laws.... no way I get to enjoy this. Have a good one.

Comment

• On 4th and 2....at midfield ....with 4 mins to go in overtime ...and needing a win to simply keep their very faint playoff hopes alive..... The Buffalo Bills PUNT THE FUCKING BALL.......

There is retarded and then there is this. You play to win the game.

I can hear the presser already when Rex says this one's on me. It was my decision.
                            Damn right.

They took the leagues 3rd rated defense and in two years turned it into the 29th while maintaining one of the leagues worst offenses in similar shape.

Rex and Rob Ryan. A highlight reel of what not to do.

Yippie Kai eh MF's.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Dec 24, 2016, 05:51 PM.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Yup. Cleveland got their 1st win in ages. Christmas miracle
                              Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 24, 2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Mariota broke his leg

Comment

Working...
                                X