Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Wow.. Chargers are moving to LA?!
    It's only 100+ miles ride, but damn. I would get so depressed if Raptors moved from The Six. #StillFeelForYouSeattle

Comment

• Link? Is this confirmed or a rumor? I read yesterday that the league was clearing a path for the Raiders to move somewhere and that the Chargers were open to staying put.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Link? Is this confirmed or a rumor? I read yesterday that the league was clearing a path for the Raiders to move somewhere and that the Chargers were open to staying put.
        It's confirmed.

PR: http://www.chargers.com/news/2017/01...te-los-angeles

Comment

• Really don't have faith that LA will support two franchises that well.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Really don't have faith that LA will support two franchises that well.
            Well you have to win in Los Angeles, otherwise they will forget you exist.

Comment

And neither team seems poised to do that any time soon. I expect one of the teams to be sold within 5 years and maybe moved within 10-15.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

How many years were the Clippers the Washington Generals of the NBA?

Comment

How many years were the Clippers the Washington Generals of the NBA?
                  I would say that they were largely forgotten by LA until Balmer bought the team.

Comment

• Possibly. Point being they didn't move despite playing like shit for decades.

Comment

• Heres a take on the why the Chargers moving to LA is puzzling at best and stupid at worst from Bill Plaschke..

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...111-story.html

To add to their woes they just tabbed former Bills OC and Interim HC Anthony Lynn as their new HC...
                      They are going to play in a 30K seat stadium to start...
                      Wow...
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jan 12, 2017, 10:19 PM.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Heres a take on the why the Chargers moving to LA is puzzling at best and stupid at worst from Bill Plaschke..

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...111-story.html

To add to their woes they just tabbed former Bills OC and Interim HC Anthony Lynn as their new HC...
                        They are going to play in a 30K seat stadium to start...
                        Wow...
                        I actually like that they're going to play in a 30k seat stadium for now.

Comment

• In 2004 the Pats defeated the Panthers in the Super Bowl. Rams new head coach McVey was still in high school.

Comment

• Lordy, lordy, it's a no-go for Jordy! That's all well and good, but dammit, Rodgers scares the shit outta me. Hopefully the ground & pound does it's job and the D keeps Rodgers to some early drive stalls or turnovers. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the weekend, the anticipation is killing me.

Comment

In 2004 the Pats defeated the Panthers in the Super Bowl. Rams new head coach McVey was still in high school.
                              Lane Kiffin, Raheem Morris, Josh McDaniels, David Shula and Jon Gruden are the other 5 youngest head coaches. All miserable failures except for Chucky.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Lordy, lordy, it's a no-go for Jordy! That's all well and good, but dammit, Rodgers scares the shit outta me. Hopefully the ground & pound does it's job and the D keeps Rodgers to some early drive stalls or turnovers. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the weekend, the anticipation is killing me.
                                Rodgers doesn't need Jordy to light anyone up. It's too bad Jordy is out but Cobb, Adams and Co. are enough to get it done. I don't know who wins this one, I mean the Cowboys have been really good but my money would not be on a rookie QB.

I hear you on the anticipation man. This is all a bonus for me. The Packers had to go on a crazy with streak just to get here.

Comment

Working...
                                X