Hockey Equipment Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Equipment Thread

So I was in Edmonton over the weekend and I went over to Pro Hockey Life in South Common. What a store, my jaw dropped when I walked in. I was in hockey gear heaven. So I was walking around looking for some new gear when I came across the Grit Tower Hockey bag. When I opened it up my jaw dropped. What an awesome idea. It has shelves and pockets going everywhere, a little flap the pulls out, which is carpeted, to serve as a foot mat. It has a place on the outside to strap in you hockey sticks. Two wheels on the bottom and appears overall very tough and durable. I bought one. Got it home, moved all my equipment over from my 12 year old bag and everything fit like a charm. My gear is actually organized now. I found like three half used rolls of pad tape while moving it over. lol. Another cool feature are the air holes on the back. Essentially, if you have this organized properly, you can simple open it up and let your gear air out relatively well inside the bag. The door flap has meshing compartments for water bottles, tape, etc. The bottom has a laundry compartment for towels, jerseys, socks, etc. Awesome bag:

I don't have a picture of the inside but basically there are there shelves. Top shelve has a compartment for each skate and your helmet. Second shelf is for gloves and elbow pads and whatever you want to fit in there as there is a little extra room. Bottom shelf is for pants, chin guards, shoulder pads and laundry. I know I'm going to get some jokes sent my way when I show up with thing on Thursday night but hey, jealousy is the greatest form of flattery.

So basically what your saying is that because of how organized your hockey bag is now, you're now the Martha Stewart of the Northern Alberta Rec Hockey League.

Comment

When I can bake a cake in my cup or create a table center piece out of cracked off blades you can call me that... Survival is questionable however.

Comment

Working...
      X