The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 RR Fantasy Baseball

Hey everyone, please excuse me for interrupting.

We're attempting to get together the Raptors Republic Fantasy Baseball league for 2016. If you're interested in playing fantasy baseball against fellow members of the RR forums, please express your interest on the thread (link).

You must be willing to make the commitment of keeping your line-ups set for weekly head-to-head action using standard Yahoo! fantasy baseball settings.

Please only apply if you will be dedicated to maintaining your team, no quitters!

Compete to display your superior baseball knowledge and for bragging rights in victory. Please click the link above or in my signature if you're interested. Looking to get at least 6-8 teams for the league.

Thanks

Comment

• No one excited about the game today?? I'm pumped!! lets go Stro!!

Comment

• Stroman is a fucking beast

Comment

• Great job by Stro today, now Osuna is in to finish them off.

Loads of strikeouts on offense, but Archer is a heck of a pitcher.

Comment

• Archer???

I thought Archer played Lacrosse!!!!

Comment

• Funny, Superjudge.

Also.... great win today.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Osuna Matata, it means No Worries.

Comment

• The boys looked good... even on "Jays in 30"!

Comment

• Another W. 2 and 0 boys. 160 wins away from a perfect year!
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• This new "Chase Utley rule" is just as stupid as the "Buster Posey rule" Embarassing way to lose a game. These new rules are fucking ruining the game. Baseball is getting softer and softer every damn year.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Stroman's take on playing in Toronto.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/mar...-acl-comeback/

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Stroman's take on playing in Toronto.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/mar...-acl-comeback/
                          The guy is juiced being here. Hope he has a great game tonight!

Comment

• Our pen is consting us games..... it's all these long relief guys too.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Oh jeez, 80 games for Colabello! He's been juicin'...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb...ris-colabello/

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Oh jeez, 80 games for Colabello! He's been juicin'...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb...ris-colabello/
                                What's wrong with these guys..damn!

The trolls will be out now tainting the team's accomplishments at the plate last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X