No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullshit call on Pillar already. He was safe.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Anthopolous traded away a dozen or so pitching prospects and the only one thats gonna bite... and bite hard... was the Syndergaard deal... The kid.. if his arm holds up... is just effing awesome.

A consistent 97 MPH heater and a curve he can get over when he has to.

Going for it has its risks... Thor is one of those risks.

Edit.. Syndergaard gave em 7 shutout innings but the Bum is Haladay like... mowed em all down for a complete game shutout...
      Ya, looking at Thor hurts bad ... but at the same, those risks AA took also pulled us Tulo as well, by way of Jose Reyes and that Miami Trade. And could have got us David Price long term ... Lol

Comment

• Wow ... well this game just got really awesome. Haha

Comment

• Let's Go!!!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            So Kevin Pillar is winning the Gold Glove this year, right?

Kiermaier
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

So Kevin Pillar is winning the Gold Glove this year, right?

Yes.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Yes.
                I much prefer slaws answer over this one....

TRex wrote: View Post
                Kiermaier
                Kiermaier doesn't have nearly as strong a case as Pillar does, as evidenced by the numbers above. 21 Defensive Runs Saved alone is amazing.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently he's got 25 DRS this year ... crazy. Lol
                Last edited by Joey; Fri Oct 7, 2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• 2-LO!!! Great start so far.

Comment

• Indeed.. let's bring it home and get the W.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Ya, looking at Thor hurts bad ... but at the same, those risks AA took also pulled us Tulo as well, by way of Jose Reyes and that Miami Trade. And could have got us David Price long term ... Lol
                      Yes..don't get me wrong.... I am happy AA thought he was close enough to take a run at it... and they were and he did... We are in the hunt for the World Series for two years running....It cost us prospects but a shot at World Series doesn't come along every year and so far the only prospect that is looking like it might haunt us out of the 15 he gave up is one... Thor.
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Oct 7, 2016, 08:15 PM.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Wow. This team playing Texas looks very reminiscent of last year, except we have way better starting pitching.

The bats seem to have come alive and I expect much of the same back in Toronto on Sunday night. Ol' Sanchie is on the hill, pretty sure its over.

Glad to hear Liriano is OK to fly home, but disappointed that Travis isn't looking good for game 3.

Comment

• Oh FUCK ya!!!.. Excuse my language. How sweep it is!

I don't think I'll ever get sick of seeing these celebrations. Lol
                          Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 9, 2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Joe Biagini is a CONSTANT joker. Its hilarious .. most of the time. Sometimes super awkward. Lol

Comment

• Let's Go!!!!!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Josh Donaldson will go down as the greatest Blue Jay of all time. That man is a beast.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X