Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Archer???

I thought Archer played Lacrosse!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Great job by Stro today, now Osuna is in to finish them off.

Loads of strikeouts on offense, but Archer is a heck of a pitcher.

Leave a comment:

• ogi
    replied
    Stroman is a fucking beast

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    No one excited about the game today?? I'm pumped!! lets go Stro!!

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    2016 RR Fantasy Baseball

Hey everyone, please excuse me for interrupting.

We're attempting to get together the Raptors Republic Fantasy Baseball league for 2016. If you're interested in playing fantasy baseball against fellow members of the RR forums, please express your interest on the thread (link).

You must be willing to make the commitment of keeping your line-ups set for weekly head-to-head action using standard Yahoo! fantasy baseball settings.

Please only apply if you will be dedicated to maintaining your team, no quitters!

Compete to display your superior baseball knowledge and for bragging rights in victory. Please click the link above or in my signature if you're interested. Looking to get at least 6-8 teams for the league.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Did not realize the dirt area was such a wide swath of the infield. That should be a plus for the hitters...not have the turf slow down a hit along the surface. Since the BJ infield is pretty good this should be an advantage (knock wood )

ps...here's hoping Sanchez is a starter too

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    New infield is coming along!

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    The BJs seem to be doing fairly well at spring ball....looks promising.

The audio link attached on the talent coming up and some of the performances (courtesy of Buck Martinez on PTS today) got me excited of what can be. Was surprised somewhat since all I seemed to hear was how AA had decimated the farm talent to make those deals. Anyway, worth hearing I think if you are a BJs follower.

http://pmd.fan590.com/podcasts/pts/p...ch-7---5pm.mp3

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Ah, the heady days of spring. When everyone is in the best shape of their lives, happy to be there, wants to give 110% and is looking forward to competing day in and day out with the best group of guys he's ever been around.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    The Boys of Summer are back! Fuck Shapiro, but I'm rooting for the team.

Up 5-3 on Philly right now in their first Spring Training game. Can't wait for April!

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Oh boy!....report that Bautista is actually asking for more than 150 mill. and possibly more term as well.

Well enjoy him for 2016 then!

http://baseball.realgm.com/wiretap/44780/Report-Jose-Bautista-Seeking-More-Than-$150M

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Rogers ham-handedness continues. They didn't handle the AA situation well at all. They stumbled through the Price free agency problem, did a poor job communicating their offseason moves and they've already completely lost control of the narrative with Bautista - if they leaked this to fire back, it was a terrible decision. Certainly makes you appreciate how well Colangelo and now Ujiri's team has handled that stuff with the Raps - zero drama.
    Agreed. But Jose is a bit of an outlier we must admit when it comes to how he comports himself. Can't think of another major leaguer who would have fired the shot the way he did first day of training camp. I think he smelled "blood in the water" when he met these guys a couple of weeks ago and decided to have a go at them. It's a high wire act.

Wonder how much input Rogers the younger is having on this spat. If I remember, the board decided to give him the BJs toy to play with and leave the Comm. business alone.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Haha...I thought the smiley might be enough re sarcasm. Actually, truth is we dont know if "False" is the truth either!
    Hah! Touche. I'm ashamed I missed it actually. Haha

But ya, I agree that this is yet another situation that seems to have been completely mishandled by Management.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X