No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-zip and the rout to 11 wins in a row is on!

Comment

• 10-5. Hope I didnt jinx it...😔

Comment

• Welp, it was another nice 11 game run. Should've been 12 but we don't have a closer. Earn another contract, Alex, make a trade for a solid f'ing closer!

Comment

• Closer or Swingman.....

That way, either Estrada or Sanchez can move to the pen if needed.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Welp, it was another nice 11 game run. Should've been 12 but we don't have a closer. Earn another contract, Alex, make a trade for a solid f'ing closer!
            Not sure they need a "closer" per se but anther bullpen arm is essential. At this point, I'm for letting Delabar pitch the ninth and go back to using Cecil as their situational lefty like they have the past two years to great success.

Still think the biggest area of need is starting pitching, especially with Sanchez's issues. Price is going to be steep, though.

Comment

• Jays require a starting pitcher, Ian Kennedy and Benoit out of the Padres would fill the requirements. Not as expensive as Cueto, Hamels, Papelbon or Chapman.

Comment

• Hahahaha, this is funny:

MLB voided 60 to 65 million All-Star Game votes over fraud concerns as Royals fans vote eight Kansas City players into American League lineup

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2263747

Comment

• Could we find a swingman for cheap?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If Donaldson doesn't start the ASG, it's an even bigger sham than I thought.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Hahahaha, this is funny:

MLB voided 60 to 65 million All-Star Game votes over fraud concerns as Royals fans vote eight Kansas City players into American League lineup

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2263747
                      Actually, this is awesome. The fan voting for MLB is a farce. I hope every starter on the team is a KC Royal. Would they even be able to fill out the roster with a player from every team if that happened?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Actually, this is awesome. The fan voting for MLB is a farce. I hope every starter on the team is a KC Royal. Would they even be able to fill out the roster with a player from every team if that happened?
                        Yeah you could, you'd only have 9 starters, excl. DH, and still have 16 spots leftover.

It's gonna be fun watching Mike Trout face the NL All-Stars. My bet's on Trout because that would be hilarious.

Comment

• Re the voting "standards" used for the ASG....there is an integrity issue re the makeup of the teams? I refer to the winner of the game, providing it's league, to receive home field adv. for the world series.

Comment

• Great job by Cecil again today. Really great.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Great job by Cecil again today. Really great.
                              AL East is fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Going to my first game of they year tonight. Of course the dome is going to be closed! Can't catch a break... at least Estrada is pitching(something i never thought I'd ever say).

Go Blue Yays!

Comment

Working...
                                X