No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Kawasaki still on the bench? Thought you had to be a coach or on the active roster, looks like he's designated "U can't see me" hand gesture guy after big hits
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Why is Kawasaki still on the bench? Thought you had to be a coach or on the active roster, looks like he's designated "U can't see me" hand gesture guy after big hits
      I think he's the mascot.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        I think he's the mascot.
        To play Gibbons all 2nd baseman infield. Have more problems with Smoak starting ahead of a .300 hitter even with the inflated BABIP

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          When you end the season fucking around for 10 days, this happens.

I think the Toronto franchise dropped the ball.
          Meh, this will be one of silly narratives spun if they lose the series but KC went full steam ahead to sweep a desperate Minny team on the road the final weekend of the season and the Royals looked absolutely awful losing against Houston while their starter got rocked. Did the Royals drop the ball by trying too hard for 10 days?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Love Stro. But Hamels > Stro. Come on man. Hamels is a legit ace.
            Yeah, but he's also a lefty. Pitching in Skydome. Against three of the best right handed hitters in baseball.

Comment

• Jays have Donaldson and Bautista back. Rangers still missing Beltre. We need to capitalize!

Comment

• Why the fuck isn't Estrada starting?
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Nice play by CC. I like him at first...
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Why is Kawasaki still on the bench? Thought you had to be a coach or on the active roster, looks like he's designated "U can't see me" hand gesture guy after big hits
                    Good pinch hitter and base runner, but worse D than Cliff.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• It feels like it's gonna go to extra inings
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Some of the most atrocious umping I've ever seen ... this is ridiculous.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Some of the most atrocious umping I've ever seen ... this is ridiculous.
                          It was sooooooo bad.

So bad.

Comment

• Jays just like the Raptors lose game 1 and game 2 in extra innings /OT
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Well at least the Raps went on to have a strong game 3 and went on to win the series!!!

Comment

• What a fucking disaster.

Jays got screwed pretty bad. What's the point of instant replay? Odor was OUT at 2B.

And don't get me started about the homeplate umpire.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X