No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible news...one of the best BJs on and off the field.

Died doing what he really wanted to be.

Comment

• I let out an audible "Ohhh f*ck" when I read the news ... absolutely tragic.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Just reading that Roy Halladay has died in a plane crash. So sad, he was only 40.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...sh-gulf-mexico
        Wow that's absolutely awful. Probably my fave Jays pitcher of all time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Wow that's absolutely awful. Probably my fave Jays pitcher of all time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          Easily... not even just pitcher, but fave Jays player - him and Delgado. This one has really bummed me out, I feel terrible for the family.

Comment

• RIP to a legend.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm still in shock..

Comment

• RIP Doc. My fave Jay growing up as a kid, the guy who made me want to become a pitcher in the 1st place.... one of the greatest of his era & should be a no-doubt HOFer.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• RIP Roy Halladay.

Comment

• It seems Halladay may have been performing "Maverick" like stunts in his plane and could not pull out of a dive. A vid someone captured what he was doing before the day he crashed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.3623759

Comment

• A.A. arrives back in the GM and Baseball Ops chair with the Atlanta Braves....good for him.
                      At least he is in the NL and won’t be able to make the Jays life miserable....

Thinking Tony Lacavas days here are going to be shorter now..if he does leave for Atlanta it’s another good baseball guy gone as we slowly morph into the Cleveland Indians...
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Nov 13, 2017, 03:47 PM.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• ‘For a big market team the vibe coming off of Shapiro and Atkins during the Winter meetings is distinctly Kmart/Dollar Store type moves.

Not a particularly good look for two guys whose around town rep is poor to begin with.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          ‘For a big market team the vibe coming off of Shapiro and Atkins during the Winter meetings is distinctly Kmart/Dollar Store type moves.

Not a particularly good look for two guys whose around town rep is poor to begin with.
                          I don't get it... they better make a couple splashes this year. Attendance will begin to decrease again and they'll go back to 20-25,000 a game a toil on the treadmill once again.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            I don't get it... they better make a couple splashes this year. Attendance will begin to decrease again and they'll go back to 20-25,000 a game a toil on the treadmill once again.
                            Its starting to really look like they are waiting for Guerrero and Bichette...That’s two more years.....
                            If they are then they won’t sign or try to make a trade for a right now name RF (JD Martinez) and find another SP ....
                            if they are waiting then they may try to get a big return for Donaldson....It better be good as the City has not taken to these two at all...and they look small time to a big market fan base
                            - TGO

Comment

• They are on record as saying they will land an "impact arm and bat"
                              We just have no idea what their definition of "impact" is or how small that impact can be and still qualify ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                They are on record as saying they will land an "impact arm and bat"
                                We just have no idea what their definition of "impact" is or how small that impact can be and still qualify ....
                                Looks like they have made the move..upgrading the backup utility infielder position.
                                Goins out...Diaz in.

Still waiting on that everyday left handed bat in right field and a starting pitcher. This will cost money ..something Shatkins appears loathe to do...
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X