Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    will be fine... once we trade for michael young
    Unless the Rangers are picking up nearly all that 16M salary, I want no part of Young.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      Unless the Rangers are picking up nearly all that 16M salary, I want no part of Young.
      how many years does he have left on his contract?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        how many years does he have left on his contract?
        3 years, 37m left on his contract by the looks of it (apx.).

Decent article: http://www.bbtia.com/the-clubhouse/2...-contract.html

If Texas ends up having to eat, say, $25 million of that as some media types have suggested (and as this recent swerve in the trade discussion suggests is still possible, since the Rangers' leverage is dwindling to nil), Texas only saves $12 million altogether, rather than the $20-25 million figure that you would arrive at if you stuck with the 3/48 numbers.
        Last edited by Ryan_1523; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 07:44 PM. Reason: (fixed link)

Comment

if they payed 20 or 21 i'd eat the 16-17.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I don't see how you guys could expect that. If Bautista has a half decent year he'd of gotten 80-100+ million from one of the bigger market teams like NY. He took less to be here, stop complaining.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              I don't see how you guys could expect that. If Bautista has a half decent year he'd of gotten 80-100+ million from one of the bigger market teams like NY. He took less to be here, stop complaining.
              that's your speculation, doesn't mean it would happen.

Comment

Jays are off to a nice start(3-1) and came close to pulling out a win in that one loss! I'm excited that us Toronto fans will finally have a decent team to cheer for, I just hope they're still in contention after mid season. They've got a nice mix of vets and young guys, and the pitching staff looks like it should be pretty strong barring any injuries. Even then, there's plenty of arms in the minors who may be ready to come up and help the big boys.

I'm Psyched!!

Comment

you had a decent team to cheer for in 1993. haha, seriously were not going anywhere with this team currently or at least not right now

Comment

José Bautista 4 MVP!

Comment

Jose Bautista whooped that ass, homerun champ back to back.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Jose Beastista 3-Run HR (17)

BAUTISTA 4 MVP!

Edit:

AGAIN! WOOOOOOOO!

Jose Beastista solo (18)
                        Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat May 21, 2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

definitely gonna be the mid season front runner for mvp.

Comment

Jose Bautista is the reason why I watch MLB, hes a straight up beasttt. Once Travis Snider and Adam Lind are back in business, the Jays will be hitting HRs all day.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I don't know, chris davis and travis snider to me are the same except davis has the edge in power.

hopefully, snider gets his mechanics going.

Comment

Bautista leading MLB in walks and homeruns. Whatta beast. If I still lived in Toronto Id get a seasons pass ):
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X