X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    It's your fault
    HAHAHAHAH Knew that was coming.

And whatever, its Rogers fault for giving up 3 home runs in a row!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      HAHAHAHAH Knew that was coming.

And whatever, its Rogers fault for giving up 3 home runs in a row!
      Don't blame this on Ken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn481KcjvMo

He's the gambler!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Don't blame this on Ken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn481KcjvMo

He's the gambler!
        ...Esmil :P And you damn right he's a gambler; giving them pitches like he did and expecting them not to hit them out of the park?!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          ...Esmil :P And you damn right he's a gambler; giving them pitches like he did and expecting them not to hit them out of the park?!
          Esmil Rogers...Kenny rogers...Mr. Rogers...Kenny Powers..they're all the same!
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Dickey has a CG two-hitter, game over .500 , Reyes back, lets see what happens.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Great game today and a huge 4-game series coming up against the division-leading BoSox. Sounds like Buchholz will stay on the DL as well, which is good news for the Jays.

They'll be such an intriguing team to watch between now and the trade deadline.

Comment

• Chien-Ming Wrong, thank gosh he gone!

Comment

• Yeah, he went from hero to zero rather quickly

Comment

Yeah, he went from hero to zero rather quickly
                    Let`s see what Josh Johnson can do vs Scherzer right now. Josh needs to win this one.

JP back and so is Lind. We`re playing the Tigers tough without our top two bats. (Adam & Edwin)

Comment

• JJ with another awful start. Starts like this really cripple this teams chances

Comment

• Man, I can't believe how bad Johnson is. This guy was supposed to be a phenom.

Comment

Man, I can't believe how bad Johnson is. This guy was supposed to be a phenom.
                          He shat the bed once again. How is Esmil Rogers better than he is, FFS? Ohhhhhhhhh whoa is the life of a Toronto sports fan. Mediocrity at its finest. I believe the Jays have to go 49-29 the rest of the way to finish with 90 wins...

Comment

• What I don't understand is why they've gone this long without a second baseman?

They should of re-signed Johnson. Would of saved a number of errors this season..

Comment

What I don't understand is why they've gone this long without a second baseman?

They should of re-signed Johnson. Would of saved a number of errors this season..
                              It would be great if they could just stick Lawrie over there when he gets back. But I've heard they don't want Jose or Edwin over at 3B full-time. Besides, we have yet to see Lawrie and Reyes play on the field at the same time.

Second base is up in the air... I just don't wanna see them mortgage the farm for the likes of a Michael Young or someone like that. I don't believe we're gonna win this year, so keep the youngins in-tact.

Comment

• Anybody else hear what Arencibia had to say on The Fan this morning? to sum it up, he ripped into Gregg Zaun about how he shouldn't be criticizing the team when he himself used PED's throughout his career/was a below average player. He also talked about how the media shouldn't have such a negative outlook on plays, and should instead explain to the fans why that play would've been hard to make.

Interesting stuff... any thoughts?
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X