No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been a day but looks like it's going to be same shit different year. Reyes already out and I dont trust dickey as our number one.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      Its been a day but looks like it's going to be same shit different year. Reyes already out and I dont trust dickey as our number one.
      Dickey was 75mph average on his knuckler. Basically where he was last year at his worst when he was injured. So, that's either good news or bad news depending on how you slice it....

Hutch looked good, though.

I don't think this team is going to be as bad as people believe but they have to stay healthy cause they have no depth.

Comment

• This team can make some noise if they stay relatively healthy. The most frustrating thing is dickey, he's good for a run per inning with his hittable knuckler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dickey was saying he felt really good in spring training not sure why the slow knuckler again. The pitching staff has looked really solid so far though.

Comment

• Morrow tonight. He's another wild card; he can be really, really good. Just has to stay healthy and consistent

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
              Morrow tonight. He's another wild card; he can be really, really good. Just has to stay healthy and consistent
              Looked relatively good, not horrible but not great. I hope esmil rogers gets that sinker working soon because hes looking really ordinary. Think I'd take Neil Wagner over Jeremy jefress too.

Comment

• 2-2 after the trip at the Dreaded 'Trop. Morrow not 100% there. Not too sabby, I was calling for an 0-4 start and pandemonium in the fanbase. AA's job is kinda safe this month for now.

Comment

• SMH at the Jays. Opening Day and the big story is that management went hat in hand to players to get them to defer salary to sign Santana. Then Beeston goes on the radio and basically confirms everyone's worst fears about Rogers being cheap.

Man, I am so glad Rogers doesn't own a majority of MLSE.... What a gong show.

Comment

• Looks like Rogers blew their cookies on that 5.? billion HOCKEY deal with the NHL.

That Santana charade should encourage other prospective free agents to sign on with the Jays.

Comment

• Geez, the Jays are the hottest team in the League and this thread is dead quiet?! Crazy. GO JAYS GO!

On another note, the Red Sox are a bunch of loser bitches... they start a brawl because Escobar stole 3rd base when they were down by 5 in the 7th.

Comment

• I don't think anyone here dares hope that there might actually be success this year, that's why it's quiet.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• They've quietly crept into first place. It helps that the others are playing badly but the Jays, especially the hitting, are starting to look really good. Pitching (starting and bullpen) was a concern at the start of the year, but they seem to have got their act together
                          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                            They've quietly crept into first place. It helps that the others are playing badly but the Jays, especially the hitting, are starting to look really good. Pitching (starting and bullpen) was a concern at the start of the year, but they seem to have got their act together
                            yeah, but there's still 973 games to go..
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Loving this streak but scares me that the Yankees are still only two games behind. They seem to be keeping pace pretty easily.

Comment

• Third sweep in a row? Lez go!
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X