Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    This is the only bit of "Personal Information" on his Wikipedia Page:

This guy deserves his own ESPN Article. Going now to read.

EDIT: Go to ESPN and its a pic of him and his van. Awesome. Haha
    His parents brought him up well! Probably not a Republican

Reminds me of another leftie Barry Zito (last played for the Giants I think) who was a bit "different" from the usual and a good musician as well.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      His parents brought him up well! Probably not a Republican

Reminds me of another leftie Barry Zito (last played for the Giants I think) who was a bit "different" from the usual and a good musician as well.
      Zito's playing for the A's this year. They actually drafted him, so it's a homecoming,
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Marcus Stroman as suffered a torn left ACL and will be out for the 2015 season.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Such a terrible blow to this season. Shit never goes right for the Jays, it's always someone every damn year.

#2016StroShow

Comment

• Apparently practice & fielding bunts...wtf. What a waste. First Saunders and now Stroman to freak shit.

Comment

• I just saw this Stroman stuff!!! Shit. This is so disappointing. So fucking random, too. Bah!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                I just saw this Stroman stuff!!! Shit. This is so disappointing. So fucking random, too. Bah!
                Like Maicer walking down stairs or Lawrie rounding first.

Comment

• Blue Jays' Pillar out 1 week after suffering oblique injury while sneezing
                  http://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/722375

Comment

• Who ever is designing the Jays core routine needs to get canned. Too many oblique injuries

Comment

• McCutchen cuts off the dreads!

Comment

• Stupid Gibby... Just like last year. Tough luck for Cecil on the grounder, but he sucks right now. Osuna and Castro should have been in there.

Comment

• First blown save of the season. Still waiting for the prolonged Reyes injury

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            First blown save of the season. Still waiting for the prolonged Reyes injury
                            Happened, it was inevitable................

Still, the trade for DEVO T! Gose can hit whatever +0.350 avg, DEVO is like a malato genetic clone of IAN KINSLER on a contract year!

Comment

• Getting rid of Gibby will do this team wonders.
                              Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• lol Blue Jays suck

Comment

Working...
                                X