No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is going to get injured at one of these celebrations. Throwing stuff in the face by a mob...jeeeez....and this was Donaldson!!...something in the eye or...but the jubilations must go on I suppose.

Nice way to end home games for the season when the team goes to the playoffs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      There shouldn't even be a debate about this anymore. Donaldson = MVP.
      ^ Watching Baseball Tonight the other day, Jonah Keri said that if he has a vote he would vote for Trout because Mike Trout is the best player in the world lol. What an idiot. By that logic then Trout should win the MVP every year. If you apply taht logic to the NBA, LeBron should be the MVP every year. It doesn't work that way.

Mike Trout is the best player in the world but Donaldson is having a better season. Not to mention the Blue Jays are one of the elite teams in baseball right now, they're the top team in their division. Mike Trout's team isn't even in a playoff spot.

To me it's not even close. There really shouldn't even be a debate about this.
      Last edited by The Great One; Mon Sep 28, 2015, 03:15 PM.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

^ Watching Baseball Tonight the other day, Jonah Keri said that if he has a vote he would vote for Trout because Mike Trout is the best player in the world lol. What an idiot. By that logic then Trout should win the MVP every year. If you apply taht logic to the NBA, LeBron should be the MVP every year. It doesn't work that way.

Mike Trout is the best player in the world but Donaldson is having a better season. Not to mention the Blue Jays are one of the elite teams in baseball right now, they're the top team in their division. Mike Trout's team isn't even in a playoff spot.

To me it's not even close. There really shouldn't even be a debate about this.
        Well tell Keri that we already had our resident commentator already beat him to it about a month ago...Gregg Zaun...who has now changed his tune. Keri btw is originally from Montreal. But so... lets not hold the Canadian card against him. As of today the Angels are not in the playoffs and the stats are pretty close. But the big one/diff. is that Trout (great player) is much lower on the chart as the top centre fielder than Donaldson is as a 3rd baseman. I may stand corrected but JD has more walk-off winning hits than Trout as well and hits & rbi to put his team into the lead.

Comment

• This team is just NEVER out of a game. I love it! Another great come from behind win tonight.

Yankees loss makes our "Magic Numer" 2 games to clinch division!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            This team is just NEVER out of a game. I love it! Another great come from behind win tonight.

Yankees loss makes our "Magic Numer" 2 games to clinch division!!
            Yeah!!!! And the Royals lost as well 1-0. So alls good today.

Comment

• Angels win. Just half game back of the Astros for the 2nd wild card.

I'm scared that they might give the MVP to the "The Golden Boy" aka Mike Trout if they make the playoffs.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Angels win. Just half game back of the Astros for the 2nd wild card.

I'm scared that they might give the MVP to the "The Golden Boy" aka Mike Trout if they make the playoffs.
                F that, JD has had great numbers all year for the best team in the AL. I think he wins easily.

Comment

Angels win. Just half game back of the Astros for the 2nd wild card.

Astros have completely collapsed. The pitching has gone in the tank. Hard to explain that one....

Would have no issue seeing the Angels get in. Would much rather play the Angels than the Yanks and I have zero confidence that the Astros could beat NY - even in a one game crap shoot.

Comment

• And the AL East title is clinched!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      And the AL East title is clinched!
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Playoffs baby!

Comment

• Gotta say, I shed a single tear when we finally clinched ... its been a long time, and I couldn't happier for those guys. Really love this bunch of guys AA has put together.

Comment

• Okay guys....

Should Paul Goldschmidt be in contention to win the NL MVP?

I think he's earned it as much as Donaldson has.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I LOVE how much this team loves Kawasaki. He's like their little good luck charm. Throughout the entire Celebration they were chanting "Bush Party" in reference to Kawasaki's hilarious claim that he was having a bush party after the Wild Card clinch. Love that guy. Even if he isn't all that great. Lol
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed Sep 30, 2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Bush Partyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X