Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Thanks lads.
    No thank YOU. I didn't even realize this until you mentioned it. I thought we had him fully under contract. But ya, having his arbitration rights is a good thing, and its because he's been in the league for less than 6 years. I believe all expiring contracts for players with less than 6, but more than 3 years exp. have Arbitration with their teams.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      No thank YOU. I didn't even realize this until you mentioned it. I thought we had him fully under contract. But ya, having his arbitration rights is a good thing, and its because he's been in the league for less than 6 years. I believe all expiring contracts for players with less than 6, but more than 3 years exp. have Arbitration with their teams.
      It's important to note here that the Jays can sign Donaldson long-term but the only way it would make sense is to buy out some of his free agent years and there is really no incentive for either side to do so unless Toronto is prepared to pay a huge premium. As long as he's in arbitration they have him even though he'll be due for another big raise this year.

Comment

• WOOOOOW Pillar ... that might have been his nicest catch yet!

Comment

• Simply amazing, that catch...

I wanna see Buehrle get 200 innings.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            I have a Roy Halladay jersey. But i think it's time to buy a new one. Stroman, Donaldson, Bautista, Edwin, Price, Tulowitzki or Martin? any suggestions?

Lol this team has too many good players.
            Ok. I've made my decision i'm getting a Tulowitzki jersey.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Simply amazing, that catch...

I wanna see Buehrle get 200 innings.
              They might trot him out for a few on Sunday .. I wouldn't be against this.

Comment

WOOOOOW Pillar ... that might have been his nicest catch yet!
                No doubt it was a pretty one....but my fave is one that happened earlier in the season which I think had a greater degree of athleticism/difficulty with the wall and height.

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/1149321...-robs-home-run

Comment

• Osuna will not cut it in the playoffs, pitching the way he has been of late. I'm a little worried about the close games.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Osuna will not cut it in the playoffs, pitching the way he has been of late. I'm a little worried about the close games.
                    Osuna's the only part of the whole team that I'm iffy about.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Osuna's the only part of the whole team that I'm iffy about.
                      What about Sanchez. Trusting the 8th and 9th to a rookie and sophmore

Comment

• Was hard to see Buerlhe go out like that ... did NOT see that coming. Sucks. Perhaps we sign him for one more year?

Comment

Was hard to see Buerlhe go out like that ... did NOT see that coming. Sucks. Perhaps we sign him for one more year?
                          There was a tweet I saw somewhere saying he wanted to retire after today's innings got him to 200 as he won't be on the playoff roster anyways. Let me find it.

EDIT: Embedding it is not working. So... here's a link. https://twitter.com/MLBBruceLevine/s...75149544787969

There ya go.
                          Last edited by Mindlessness; Sun Oct 4, 2015, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Heard an updated version of the Coca Cola Jays ad on the radio today. Here's the '93 version:

Found it. Here's the updated one:

Brings back memories of 93!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Was hard to see Buerlhe go out like that ... did NOT see that coming. Sucks. Perhaps we sign him for one more year?
                              Even though he's not on the ALDS roster, I wonder if he will be allowed on the bench? My guess is no, but jeez, they gotta find a way for this guy to be with his teammates for this run.

Comment

• Whats up with the 3:30pm and 12:30pm games on Thursday and Friday? Do they realize how many people will be taking the afternoon off in Toronto for those days? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X