• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This damn city is cursed , there's no other explanation
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Let's go

Comment

• Great start to the night. 2-0 top 5 and Estrada is on point tonight. This series is not over! They can try their best to keep us down, but the bats are about to wake up.

Kinda funny how this is the only series I've seen so far that doesn't have the pitch tracker on screen at all times.

Comment

• That one Commentator is absolute IDIOT. Complete dolt. Can't stand listening to him.

Comment

• Finally Troy! Welcome back from the dead!

3 run homer for Troy as his first hit of the series.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              That one Commentator is absolute IDIOT. Complete dolt. Can't stand listening to him.
              None of these twats watched a single Jays game this year, it's obvious. I wonder how it skews our view of other teams when we watch them... thinking that these announcers are supposed to be the top of the top.

Comment

• Estrada was money tonight. And he said after the game that he wants to come back. Excellent. This guy is a legit #2-3 in a Rotation.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Estrada was money tonight. And he said after the game that he wants to come back. Excellent. This guy is a legit #2-3 in a Rotation.
                  #2? whoa. Calm down lol. Estrada's a journeyman. He's having a career year. To me he's more of a #4 maybe a #3.

Anyhow, i think starting Dickey tomorrow is a mistake. Why not Price? Dickey is just so unpredicatable.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    #2? whoa. Calm down lol. Estrada's a journeyman. He's having a career year. To me he's more of a #4 maybe a #3.

Anyhow, i think starting Dickey tomorrow is a mistake. Why not Price? Dickey is just so unpredicatable.
                    He's a more than capable replacement for Buerhle and Price replaces R.A with Estrada get paid less than Dickey and Price more than Buerhle making next year salaries somewhat even

Comment

• I get Dickey getting the start. Otherwise, he's resting for a long time..... a bit too long IMO. Plus, having to deal with Martin after a day off plus a knuckleball will be tough for the Rangers after getting fleeced by Estrada. It's a nice move, and freshens up Price for Game 5, which will happen.

Watch Martin be the hero today..... somehow.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If Dickey struggles, bring Stroman in. Price in for game 5.

Still have a shot.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If Price can start I'd go go Price game 4 then Stroman. Even considering playoff performance Price is a Cy Young candidate this year while Dickey is not. If the Jays lose game 4 there won't be a game 5 so they need to go all in

Comment

• I'm wondering when, or if, they ever bring Osuna into the starting Rotation. With the Jays not likely to pick up RAs $12M option next year, we will have a couple of spots open. Sanchez maybe?

Comment

• Beltre will return to the Rangers lineup today and bat third.

I'm scared lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why would the Rangers start this guy vs the Jays looool

It's a slug fest so far
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X