Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about momentum shift

Comment

• This game is sooo boring .... Toronto keeps scoring and scoring ...

Comment

• 7-0 so far
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          7-0 so far
          Seriously? Wow, stopped watching in the 2nd due to work.

ALCS here we come?

Comment

• I don't think Gibbons should have pulled Dickey when he did. I think he earned the right to get the win tonight.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I don't think Gibbons should have pulled Dickey when he did. I think he earned the right to get the win tonight.
              Isnt he going to get the win already?
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I don't think Gibbons should have pulled Dickey when he did. I think he earned the right to get the win tonight.
                I fully agree. Why pull dickey when they cant figure him out and go to price who was terrible against them??

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Isnt he going to get the win already?
                  Nope. Starters need to have pitched 5 Innings to get a win (Dickey needed 1 more out, and had a 6 run lead). Score keeper will assign the win to the most effective reliever now. So likely Gibbons way to get Price a win. Lol
                  Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 12, 2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Thats pretty pathetic

Comment

• and price gives up 3 runs. crazy he gets the W over dickey who was one out away from qualifying for the W.
                      Last edited by Machine; Mon Oct 12, 2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Dickey had a marvelous game too

Comment

• Dickey deserved that win, Gibbons is a jerk for pulling him. Im glad Price isnt starting game 5, Stroshow will bring it home for us! This better be a night game....

Harold Reynolds and Tom Verducci are very hard to listen to, they make me go crazy! Haven't hated any announcers so much since Bill Walton and that Spider guy were doing Raps playoff games back in the late 90's/early 00's.

Comment

• Game is at 4:07pm eastern on Wednesday. That sucks.

Comment

• Really does, I have a date sorta at that time! Ugh ...

Comment

• I agree with the announcer stuff and the Dickey shit.

Dickey was fine, heck, even he looked confused at his coming out. His ball was almost perfect today, albeit a little too strong early on.

Game 5..... Stroshow and hopefully still flamin bats.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X