No announcement yet.

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get us using Price Game 2 against Ventura. Estrada's the glue guy who'll be on regular for Game 1.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Made a poster for the Royals vs. Jays Series ALCS. For Baseball and a bit to basketball fans.

Here's the link if the pic does not process. It is a very high res pic.

http://imgur.com/h9cm8LH
      Last edited by tonious35; Thu Oct 15, 2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I get us using Price Game 2 against Ventura. Estrada's the glue guy who'll be on regular for Game 1.
        So, if the series goes 7 games...the Stro gets the last one. Hmm.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          So, if the series goes 7 games...the Stro gets the last one. Hmm.
          I'm okay with this. Give him a burn now so he'll be at ace level all next year. The more he pitches, the better he feels on the mound I bet.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Blue Jays, Raptors, Toronto FC all playoff teams in Leaf Nation

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Blue Jays, Raptors, Toronto FC all playoff teams in Leaf Nation
              Didn't u hear: Leaf Nation in hibernation for next __ years. Want good hockey?...there's some pretty decent teams elsewhere in Canada.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, the Royals scares me. I think the Blue Jays are the better team. But the Royals have the experience. And their bullpen is lights out.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Not gonna lie, the Royals scares me. I think the Blue Jays are the better team. But the Royals have the experience. And their bullpen is lights out.
                  Jays hit hard throwers really well. The slap happy hitters are worrying but the improved Jays D should help. It's probably going to be a great series. This might be the best MLB post season ever if you follow other teams too

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Not gonna lie, the Royals scares me. I think the Blue Jays are the better team. But the Royals have the experience. And their bullpen is lights out.
                    Cannot take anyone lightly from here on. My bias says that it was good that the Jays had those back to the wall 3 wins in a row last series. They got their feet wet (playoff style)....and ready to go. Also prefer they are starting out on the road. My only wish...that Tulo starts hitting!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Cannot take anyone lightly from here on. My bias says that it was good that the Jays had those back to the wall 3 wins in a row last series. They got their feet wet (playoff style)....and ready to go. Also prefer they are starting out on the road. My only wish...that Tulo starts hitting!
                      Wow, this is exactly how I feel going into tonight. It's actually quite startling.

We know we can win in pressure situations, when calls aren't going our way, when our ace isn't at his best, and when our best hitter (arguably Tulo) isn't hitting. There are lot of lessons we've already learned, that jitters and the element of surprise should be non-factors going forward.

Comment

• I don't know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone know how to find other audio than the fox sports idiots?
                        I'm going to rip my ears off with these morons.

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                          I don't know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone know how to find other audio than the fox sports idiots?
                          Can put on Fan 590, and just put the game on Mute? Lol

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                            I don't know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone know how to find other audio than the fox sports idiots?
                            It's not really that bad though.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Win tomorrow and we should be ok.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Welp. 2-0 down again
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X