The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Couldn't be happier for GO-GO as well. Ryan Goins stepped up HUGE last night, to dispell any memories of a "missed ball".
    When the going gets tough, the tough get GOINS.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Ever seen the series of Expedia ads featuring BJ Birdy? This one gets me all the time....

Comment

Couldn't be happier for GO-GO as well. Ryan Goins stepped up HUGE last night, to dispell any memories of a "missed ball".
        The Goins play in Game 2 was blown WAY out of proportion. He's not the reason they lost that game.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DAMN ... Dickey run out of the building ...

Comment

• We better not pick up Dickey's option next year. So unreliable
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              We better not pick up Dickey's option next year. So unreliable
              He always sucks. That's pretty reliable

Comment

• Dickey is so weird. When he's good he's very good but when he's bad he's downright atrocious. There's no happy medium with him
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• His Knuckleball was flat.... it was basically hanging the whole game.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Dickey was a massive letdown, but let's not forget that in the 3 losses, we've scored a grand total of 5 runs. That's pathetic.

Comment

• Welp. Comeback time.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• And if we win Game 5 Price has another fucking chance
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Dickey was a massive letdown, but let's not forget that in the 3 losses, we've scored a grand total of 5 runs. That's pathetic.
                          They have had chances but they haven't capitalized and every time the Royals get even a slim chance they seem to get runs in. Outside of pounding the crap out of Cueto (who clearly isn't good enough to be a frontline pitcher in the AL) the Jays' bats have been silent....

It's not over, of course, not with this lineup. But KC has looked like a much better team in every facet of the game through 4 games and it's tough to envision the Jays winning 3 in a row.

By the way, Dickey has been excellent for the last four months. The curse of knuckler though is that it is either there or it isn't and it just wasn't there yesterday.

Comment

• How are more people not talking about Pennington pitching?! What the hell was that Gibby!?! I mean I guess he wanted to keep as many arms fresh for Tonight, but geezus ... doesn't help that Pennington was actually pretty decent..? Haha

Comment

How are more people not talking about Pennington pitching?! What the hell was that Gibby!?! I mean I guess he wanted to keep as many arms fresh for Tonight, but geezus ... doesn't help that Pennington was actually pretty decent..? Haha
                              He was certainly better than Canseco, lol

Comment

• Harold Reynolds is such a tool. I can't stand listening to him. He says SOO many stupid things.

Apparently, if you throw a 'Ball' in the same non-strike spot, eventually the Ump will cave and call a strike?

Comment

Working...
                                X